Battleplan 49: 5/25/17

(Half-n-Half) #21

That’s alright, I didn’t need to sleep peacefully ever again…

(beta382) #22

That resource is incredibly out of date and is only useful for attack and reload timings. You should be using this website and dojo testing for numbers.

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #23

I could drag the Mellka ones up.

(MentalMars) #24

Looking forward to this, bring Randy, Jim & Gummy Bears :smiley:

(Is this thing on?) #25

Here, see what you can do with this (posted earlier in the “Every Post Must Have a Picture 2.0” thread):

(ClkwrkCuttlfish) #26

I know it is outdated but was I wrong? Thanks for the link though I’m always on the lookout for any info that can help improve my game.

(The 'Arrogance' Deande) #27

Who would have expected that @KitRyu Deande work, that was meant to annoy, would be mentioned here -_-.
Damn you Kit, Cam, Ganjamira
Kit and Cam knew that I despised Alani…(the work is nice, I just hate that Alani cretin)
I am actually surprised that Flipper was not mentioned.

Love you Fox <3 keep it up

(¡Apagando las luces!) #28

Alande and Delani made this Battleplan for me. But, I’m also super excited for the upcoming stream! Keep up the good work over there.

(Deandes in crime ) #29

You know I do actually mind that Alani/Deande photoshop. Kinda cool.

(Half-n-Half) #30

Mellikus is amazing. >_>

(Penguin connoisseur.) #31

I cannot, in good faith, claim to have started the photoshop thread with @AncientBelgareth. For while it is true that Montoby was our duo-inspired drunken wish, Ancient is the one who seized the initiative and created the thread without any imput on my end. Thank you for the honorable mention, though, @MereAtGBX!

Wait… Hold on… Toby apparently has a gripe to voice:

(HOW COULD YOU NOT SHOWCASE MY BELOVED FLIPPER?! JUST LOOK AT HER:)

(Those shiny-smooth feathers… That shapely, kissable beak… Her… Beautiful fat deposits…)

(Starts panting in lust)

EDIT:

:smirk:

(beta382) #32

I agree with the direction of the changes, although I think that the bleed damage Boldur is capable of (especially with his level 8 helix being bugged to do insane damage) is also something worth looking at.

It seems weird for the empowered Axe Toss damage to be nerfed to be only slightly above the normal damage; I would have expected for such a change to remove the damage increase entirely and instead just let the empowered skill be an AoE explosion.

It appears that the true nature of the Boldurdash change is “empowered scaling 25%->10%”. In reality, this doesn’t mean much; the main empowered Boldurdash damage component is the bleed.

(The 'Arrogance' Deande) #33

REALLY CAM! REALLY!
You weren’t suppose to post Flipper GDI

(Penguin connoisseur.) #34

I DIDN’T DO IT!! TOBY did… :smirk:

(The 'Arrogance' Deande) #35

Now because I know absolutely zilch about Boldur, other than he just needs to be removed from the game,
what do these changes propose? Is this truly good; step in the right direction?

(The Title Master) #36

Pretty much, might still need a bit more but yeah this.

Toning down his burst damage is a big step in the right direction toward fixing him, still work to be done though.

(Jennerit Supremacist) #38

So to compensate for this Boldur nerf, Axe Toss will be able to crit after the next update, right?

(NOPE) #39

I’m glad you like those two! They are probably my favorite as well, along with the Deande wearing Mellka’s outfit. Thank you so much for featuring me and the others from that thread! What a wonderful way to start the morning~

I actually think it’s strangely pretty. Creepy, but pretty.

Maybe the opposite of Flipper perhaps?

OH. Oh its on. Vintage filter is gunna be fuuuun.[quote=“Deande, post:27, topic:1561426”]
Who would have expected that @KitRyu Deande work, that was meant to annoy, would be mentioned here -_-.
Damn you Kit, Cam, Ganjamira
[/quote]

I WIN <3 Also Flipper is practically all over the forum now, lets keep the battleplan safe. Scratch that. Just saw Cam’s post.

(The 'Arrogance' Deande) #40

Blaine…this was never to be mentioned ever again…
Flashbacks to the conversation that Hellyeah and you had are flooding my head…never again