Battleplan 51: 6/22/17

(The Title Master) #41

I mean I’m not going anywhere… Just not happy to see draft gone :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

(Hobbit Warrior) #42

Please, we’ve never had a real competitive scene in battleborn and draft has only been around for a few weeks consistently. If the people who consider themselves competitive have stuck around this long, losing draft isn’t going to drive them away now.

8 Likes

(Accursius13) #43
  • Can the Supercharge que just be supercharged? You have a brand spankin’ new mode and adding 2 other modes into the que is giving the option to only choose one map for that mode. I honestly would only join that que to play supercharged, I don’t want to play 3 man incursion or 3 man meltdown, now I’m not a quitter but there are several who leave when their mode isn’t chosen.

• Will Supercharged be in bot matches? I like to get a feel for maps before jumping into real matches and honestly without the pressure of a real match you meet people in there and get to try out different comps with real people on your side.

• Make flare it’s own thing!!! please. it’s a nice addition you guys have but it’s being held back because of the tie in to gear in my opinion.

4 Likes

(Polar) #44

Nice job and very well done by everyone in the staff of the Unoffical Battleborn Discord… It was a major team effort to say the least and I’m just glad I was there when the AMA was being held, now to figure out how to get myself a different title xD, Maybe something like Master of Battleborn ( Have all Battleborn characters done for Lore + lv 15 ) or Headmaster of the Unoffical Battleborn Discord Battleschool but eh I don’t mind have my basic one xD Very well done by everyone and so glad for more loadouts and bank space ( Can’t have enough of that xD ) Now only if we could get different loadout slots for PvE and PvP, it make it so we’d have a gear loadoout for whatever game type we’d be playing weather it be PvP or PvE :smiley: Nice Job everyone and can’t wait to try and learn some supercharge game mode, it actually has me excited :grin:

0 Likes

(Hobbit Warrior) #45

On a side note here,

@dante_d_silva @MereAtGBX @JoeKGBX @jythri @anyone else who could possibly answer these questions from the gearbox team.

We’ve got quite a few people wondering as to the state of the queue’s here and not a lot of answers in the Battleplan.

Could you please clarify if the new 3v3 queue is going to be random or voting?

If it is voting will Supercharge always be one of the options, at least for the foreseeable future?

Will Quick Match be remaining random or will we be able to vote now that there is no other option for 5v5 Incursion?

2 Likes

(xstephenx) #46

That’s where you are wrong the only time worth getting on now will be for privates in league besides that all the ques are now a joke.

0 Likes

(Hobbit Warrior) #47

I’m mostly with you on that one. I just don’t think losing draft after 2 wks is what’s going to break the camels back here and drive away what shreds of a competitive scene the Battleborn players have made for themselves.

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #48

Could be that. Could also be a function of how the agreement between MS and the publishers works? Which, obviously, isn’t publicized anywhere.

1 Like

(PSN = Jaden8675309 Send me a Friend Req to Team up :0) #49

Losing the abiliy to choose 5v5 incursion is going to have massive negative ramifications until it comes back.

Honestly, the majority of people don’t seem to care about draft outside of private scirms at this point in time so that won’t phase anything at all.

1 Like

To hell with draft, I can finally play Kelvin again.

3 Likes

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #51

Never seen that bug before… thankfully.

2 Likes

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #52

Supercharge not shown up for me yet

Wait a minute, is it supposed to be 3pm ET instead of 2pm? ET is three hours ahead but the post says 2 pm ET

Or is the time actually 11 AM PT like in the past, and my PS4 is just buggy

2 Likes

(beta382) #53

Feast your eyes and despair

1 Like

(PerfectNero) #54

Sorry, but I won’t be playing this. It doesn’t have the same feel like Incursion or Meltdown does.

Also, can you please bring back selection vote in QM? I don’t like getting Face Off or Capture every time I play.

0 Likes

With the addition of the extra bank space and gear loadouts. Is this a hint towards new gear coming out and or new characters?

0 Likes

(Sampson70) #56

I feel your pain about Fetch. I sent a email to support about it and they said their not enough complains. So…

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #57

Or a nod towards the addition of gear with flair.

0 Likes

(Jennerit Supremacist) #58

Well of course we have a new one shot stun bug. We just got rid of the lumberjack blast one so this just took it’s place.

0 Likes

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #59

ETA 14 minutes from the time of this post

0 Likes

(Jennerit Supremacist) #60

Don’t know about you system play on but pretty much everyone on ps4 that’s considered competitive falls into the category hobbit mentioned. We’re all die hards that will play regardless of the options available.

Except face off because ■■■■ face off (that’s more me than anything else though.)

1 Like