Battleplan 53: 7/20/17

(Jennerit Supremacist) #21

Yeah in the leauges in ps4, x1 abd pc. But wii u is free game because those guys don’t have their ■■■■ together yet. I mean they still don’t have Nova on Honor ban.

4 Likes
(Jennerit Supremacist) #22

You had to have been there before the comment was removed and the user was suspended.

4 Likes
(30% more flak) #23

I’ve bought quite a lot of platinum in anticipation for new skins and taunts… :frowning: Whiskey still only has two skins compared to many characters 3-4…

If I tweet gearbox every day about Whiskey skins will we get new Whiskey skins?? Pretty please! Worked for TWAU2!

Also there is a problem with the bundles in the store; their price doesn’t dynamically change when you already own something from a bundle. Which I think they should. I’d rather buy everything individually than pay for [x amount of] skins I already have.

4 Likes

Anything on the Magnus skin drop rate? So much money spent, still no Kelvin skin. :sob:

7 Likes
(PerfectNero) #25

So another dead queue event? Pass.

2 Likes
(Too Many Games) #26

So my routine doesn’t change. Play Bots or OP3 for dailies, and then play XCOM 2, God Eater Rage Burst 2, Neptunia, or Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 Remastered once I’m done.

Look, we all know PC is dead, there’s only 4 of us wandering around in the empty cemetery where not even undead would come out to keep us company, but how is Rocket Thingy event serving the long term game? Knowing the trends, it will be played for 2 days at max with PC never getting a chance to try it since, like I said, there are only 4 of us and no 4 man queues, then everyone will forget about it as if it never existed.

How is any of this exciting?

To make it worse, it’s next week, so it’s not even this week that Battleborn is attempting to keep their player base entertained.

That’s it, I’m going to watch some anime once I get home.

2 Likes
(Warmaster of the New Jennerit Empire) #27

Thank you for the shoutout @JoeKGBX! Me and Tesh totally appreciate it!

Tesh has actually tackled the other ops as well! Check em out!

7 Likes
(the one person that likes capture ) #28

The cleanse ability and the new gear is that just not happening now?

3 Likes

Could at least the novice bot queue on PC please spontaneously changed to the regular Bots Battle?

People are trapped in novice queues without any chance to level up. It’s nice that they aren’t stomped into an uninstall, but this doesn’t help either. :frowning:

5 Likes
(Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon, that is a glorious wingspan!) #30

And now you’re stuck reading Thoreau.

https://archive.org/details/waldenhenry00thorrich

2 Likes
(Mexican Chido666) #31

Espero con ansias el modo de Benedict !!! V:

3 Likes
(Penguin connoisseur.) #32

I swear, Spanish is THE sexiest language! It even makes an all-Benedict mode sound palatable!

4 Likes
(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #33

Tank Yankers was far from dead. Unless you’re referring to Supercharge, which yeah, died during Tank Yankers.

4 Likes
(Like the cereal...) #34

Looking forward to Rocket Brawl and I’m so glad Tesh and Leaddybum got shoutouts this week!

5 Likes

The plan is: there is no plan. If that fails, we goto plan B, we don’t have a plan B.

Joking aside, how are new maps for modes that will only briefly be a thing instead of new core maps be priority?
Aside from that, need a block recharge time nerf for certain over performing tank, that Melka rework, and that Isic rework. Though I know the latter won’t be until winter update at best, sigh.

5 Likes
(gengenjump@yahoo.com) #36

Meanwhile Shayne is still bugged and Reyna’s homing doesn’t work as intended.

4 Likes

As far as I understood. Both Tank Yankers and this mode was a project for some people new to the industry who need to build up something for their resume. It’s quite unusual that things like these even end up in a productive environment and not only rot as some sort of prototype in some git repository (or whatever version control is used).

I’m not really angry about that joke mode, it’s there because some people need to get a foot into the industry and I honestly find it a nice gesture that those things are released.

5 Likes
(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #39

Welp. 2 Weeks waiting and get nothing. Boo.

• No mention of Magnus Pack drop rates
  • No mention of any potential skin/taunt updates in marketplace
  • No mention of Daddikus being OP and needing to be toned down
  • No mention of Thorn being ridiculous.
  • No mention of KU and Beatrix being butt awful.
  • No mention about the random crashes that have popped up post-patch.

You know what? As they say in my country; “F*ck it!”

Can I get some BL:3 News at least? I know that’s what you’re all working on. All my hopes have been transferred over to BL:3.

6 Likes
(Penguin connoisseur.) #40

BUT THAT IS THE F*CKING ENTERTAINMENT!! :smirk:

5 Likes
(wisecarver) #41

#BetterourWorld :acmaffirmative:

1 Like