Battleplan 53: 7/20/17

(Not-Toby) #82

Dang man, too bad Gbx artists didn’t work that efficiently when Montana and the Demon Bear came out. I had to create my own logo for Soundtrack’s background :wink:

2 Likes

(Natsume Ryu) #83

https://discord.gg/battleborn its a pinned thread on the forums here :slight_smile:
i think we’re also in a couple of discord search bots and discord lists.

1 Like

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #84

Mellka has a ton of single target damage. But her being among top minion kills… that ain’t right. Never even seen her come close. Most of the mellkas I see use her mobility to get around to buildables quicker.

3 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #85

Good melka let her team dmg the minions to get the kill with poison canister+ spike. Why? Lvls! Her skills cd are so short she can tag/finish waves even with orendi or ernest, is all about timing.

3 Likes

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #86

Soooo she’s basically just taking the kills from her teammates (albeit, asking to take them and having her teammates comply) - having the highest minion kills is no longer an achievement, then.

3 Likes

(30% more flak) #87

Tagging minion waves doesn’t count as good wave clear. If Mellka has the highest minion kills in her team, that means her teams either slacking or lacking a wave clearer altogether.

3 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #88

I never said she was wave clearing :joy:

@MeltedCow minions kill have never been an achivement, is something everyone needs to do, unless u are orendi and u r waiting to get the kill, everyone can have high minions kill.

What i want to say is: melka has a good aoe, single dps, high movility and burst dmg potential.

4 Likes

(30% more flak) #89

What you were saying is that she is “usually topping minions killed” which would mean her wave clear was good.

2 Likes

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #90

I’m just confused in general why you put among the highest in minion kills, putting it as a sign of how powerful the character is, when in reality she’s just yoinking them from friendlies.

2 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #91

Because if ur team sucks and that happens a lot! She can and will do the minions

2 Likes

(the one person that likes capture ) #92

I have a tough time putting my words together but you did a near perfect job describing my thoughts on mellka. We can only wait and see what the future holds, if they plan on doing anything still. soon?:sunglasses:

2 Likes

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #93

It won’t be easy and will draw her away, though. She has to use a skill crucial for single target dmg/harassment to help kill the wave. If the minions focus her, she’s 79.2% screwed.

Also, her teammates may be dumb isn’t really a reason in a balance discussion.

5 Likes

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) split this topic #94

A post was merged into an existing topic: PDXooo Post From '16

0 Likes

(Jennerit Supremacist) #95

This is satire… right?

3 Likes

(Jennerit Supremacist) #97

Definitely satire.

2 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #98

The funny/not funny part is that i have LITERALLY sacrificed myself in attempts to see the fabled “sentry taunt”, but have so far been unsuccessful; yet an SJW gets it to work? Some guys have ALL the luck… :smirk:

13 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #99

Just remember, we have a colour for satire :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

(schwy85) #100

I don’t know if it’s good to admit this or not, but I’ve seen it twice and it was GLORIOUS!!!

Also, didn’t know it was something people strive to see, kind of feel a little special now

5 Likes

Some guys just get themself killed when the sentry is not distracted by minions or players. :wink:

I’ve seen it most of the time when I was playing 1v1 or when I was stupid enough to try to push while all the others decided that it is the right time to retreat and get thralls now when the enemy is 2-3 players down (but that has happened more than a year ago now).

5 Likes

(Jennerit Supremacist) #102

I was 1v1ing with @Nemosis327 while he was showing me somenew Deande tech and the sentry killed and taunted my holotwin clone.

7 Likes