Battleplan 53: 7/20/17

(PSN LucastheUniverse) #103

I saw it just the other day. I had music playing so I couldn’t hear what it said but it happened after he melee me

2 Likes

(wisecarver) #104

With the lowering playerbase on Steam I haven’t been able to get any match for 2 days straight. (Sad puppy)
I’m begging Gbox to allow bots in every mode since we appear to be in critical survival. Pretty please.

4 Likes

(Like the cereal...) #105

My body is ready to Rocket Brawl.

1 Like

(gabriels26) #106

just remember that you can’t say that the game is dying despite the numbers dropping…

1 Like

(Tatum1982) #107

Sunday…

1 Like

(wisecarver) #108

120 on Steam right now and still can’t get a queue. (Sad face)

(Was in a queue with Mental Mars but he dropped!)

2 Likes

(gabriels26) #109

120, in a simple math, say that 80% are on queue for pvp, 5x5 matches
96 ppl = 9 possible ongoing matches, and 6 ppl on queue, maybe a stacked 5 friends team and you there alone waiting…
thats not even going into more details
sad…

0 Likes

(wisecarver) #110

Heck with it, I’m going back and doing every Story in HC with my level 20 Shayne.
Reason? Fun

5 Likes

Pfff new topics. I’ll miss you guys when this is over.

3 Likes

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #112

Anyone want to wager on tomorrow’s battleplan and what amazing content is going to arrive?

2 Likes

Wager? CYTR.
New content? I hope there is something directed towards PvE

3 Likes

(wisecarver) #114

…I’d repay full price for the game on that. :wink:

5 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #115

Wait, wait, wait…

Current or day one?

2 Likes

(Hobbit Warrior) #116

Farewell, I didn’t know half of you half as well as I should have liked; and I liked less than half of you half as well as you deserved.

7 Likes

(What does it all mean!?) #117

So we get the opportunity to pay slightly less for your terrible microtransactions in a dying game and some goofy mode that few care about… Just wow… Oh and no balance changes because uhhhh… Yeah…

1 Like

(since CTT) #118

Directed at nobody in particular: The never-ending “dying game” doomsday prophecies are becoming real tired now.

5 Likes

(Kain Zilla) #119

I’m afraid to even speculate after the last battleplan fell short of my meagre expectations (actual ones, mind you, not the ones that should have been typed in satirical hot pink).

I’m just going to cross my fingers and hope for something good.
A new SHIFT code skin?

3 Likes

(wisecarver) #120

Those of us who bought this game for the Story mode alone need something fresh.

We had a blast with it last year, many of the forum mods and myself teaming up, good times.

During the past 14 months the game has tilted toward PvP, but it was fresh to receive OP specific gear.

6 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #121

All I want is the opportunity to get 1 more OM kill. Just one. ONE! But does OM come out to play? Nope.

3 Likes

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #122

only thing I would want now aside from balance changes are premium skins for my favorite homies.

Alas.

1 Like