Battleplan 54: 8/3/17

(BattlePeanut) #21

Just be straight. There’s no anything coming anymore

I’ll ask yet again, magnus skins, drop rates, anything on that? Currently got 19 magnus skins and still don’t have my ice golems. My patience and bank account are wearing thin.

If Gearbox is done supporting Battleborn, please just let us know. If Gearbox is not done supporting Battleborn, please give us something. This middleground in which every-other Thursday we get disappointed is agonizing.

(Obliterated in the Man-Barbecue of Combat) #24

19?!

I just got one! :frowning:

Magnus packs being RNG just disincentives buying them imo. You should be able to buy the skins you want. The lack of marketplace updates in general is weird. They make the game free then neglect an area that could bring in revenue. Then again, they’ve also neglected balance, queues, and just about anything that can impact player retention so…

(The Title Master) #26

What the hell is this crap :joy:

The lack of news (again) is very disappointing, but it’s still not gonna stop me playing many hours a day :stuck_out_tongue:

Another great 2 week wait though amirite :joy:

(Kain Zilla) #27

speaking of this not stopping us from enjoying play:

Last night I finally gave up hopes that the ridiculous aspect of DLC as it relates to split-screen gaming would ever be resolved and I pulled the trigger on getting an Ops mission with my Founders platinum.

Gotta say, it is hella enjoyable.

(The 'Arrogance' Deande) #28

checks the info terminal to see what all of the complaining is about

hmmmm…

realises that it has nothing to do with Deande and returns to drinking coffee and reading

(Deandes in crime ) #29

This

It does stop me.

Public games on PC are non existant, I just had to decline again to join a 10 man (because stupid me has some IRL business to do first) and I’m sure there’s no spot open again when I could play in an hour or so. Played three PvP games within the last 2 weeks and a few PvE missions and matches in Bots Battle. That’s all I had left of this game.

It stops me too. Obviously not to the same extent, you’re forced stopped while I’m willfully stopping, but the lack of direction and refusal to offer reasonable queues has just made the game less fun for me. I’m tired of playing Incursion every single game against the same OP team comps. I’ve been playing less and less lately and their unwillingness to make the most obvious changes means I’ll continue trending in that direction.

(Deandes in crime ) #32

also this.

I’ve not been the biggest Incursion fan, but I can live with it and and it has grown on me. The most broken stuff is honor banned here.

I will do something later I haven’t done for over a year now: I will change my title. It used to be “Thrall”, because I like that icon, but “Always Late” is probably the best description for me in this game now.

(Meme Crusader) #34

You certainly have a bit of disposable income.

(ZercR) #35

Bye.

(PSN LucastheUniverse) #36

Well this is disappointing…

(Twilit Wolf666) #37

If we had queue changes, that would be nice. I like the voting, but I miss Face-Off! Where is it? And if you could add the season pass back into the game systems’ stores for the $20 you had it for, that would be great too. I don’t want to pay almost $30 for platinum to buy it from the game’s store (unless GameStop’s codes will work…?). If nothing else, have the DLCs buy-able with credits like how the characters are.

(Sanami) #38

Well, they don’t get money from this game and man power cost money. no change is expected. If I win the lottery I will donate 1 mill to GearBox and state only use it on Battleboorn.

(Too Many Games) #39

Once you give money to anyone, they can do whatever it is they please.

Gearbox will allocate all your donation into Borderlands 3 if you are to offer such a sum.

Where do you think the microtransactions money is going to? At a bare minimum, Gearbox should be doing a better job at enticing us to buy them, instead of periodically increasing prices per update while adding no new skins and taunts for ages.

(30% more flak) #40

You’ve released this once already. Cool to make it available again for those who missed it, but some characters are still missing their gold/cyber/champion skins completely.

Also, will there ever be any new opportunities to get that PAX Mega code?