Battleplan 54: 8/3/17

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #102

Any kind soul? Plz!!!

49d5ed03-6295-4d2b-80fd-0903fe11cd0d
I need to make sure if i will stop eating this month

3 Likes
(chromerino) #103

and here i assembled the tease pictures for the upcoming skins …be careful these are just a bit of pixels
unknownmany_pixels
What we know is that one of them is definitely for alani (to be more specific: the one with the eye)
Also they are working on more of these fullcard titles for already existing titles
uploaded for @NatsumeRyu

6 Likes
(PSN:Santbech_2038) #104

c1be4dff-5a95-4084-8034-ce0b70df7102
What are those?

2 Likes
(chromerino) #105

As said very small screenshots of the by @Jythri teased skins :smiley:
he needed to make very small and pixelated because he was not allowed to spoiler them
But i assume the alani one with the eye might be a maya of borderlands reference

2 Likes
(PSN:Santbech_2038) #106

New benedict skin… I guess??

4 Likes
(Natsume Ryu) #107

should het on discord and actually read the chat around the images :smiley:

1 Like
(chromerino) #108

i may start a thread about teasy jythri

2 Likes
(chromerino) #109

But in which section D:

1 Like
(PSN:Santbech_2038) #110

@jythri sending skin spoilers like:

4d56ee60-4139-4b1b-bd4c-08da37581f56

@nils_palenio btw thx for sharing

5 Likes
(chromerino) #111

No problem :smiley:

2 Likes
(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #112

Wow, look at them pixels.

2 Likes
(30% more flak) #113

Wow, that sure is uh, pink and brown! I wonder what we’re supposed to tell from that. Are several characters going to get a skin with that color scheme, is it some reference to Borderlands, is it my missing Whiskey skin?

2 Likes
(PSN LucastheUniverse) #114

Alani already has 3 skins! I hope they let some characters catch up!

2 Likes
(30% more flak) #115

It’s been a while since we got any skins… What if they have a skin for everyone… I doubt they had the resources to do that but it would certainly be cool. I really wished we’d get to see faction skins for everyone :confused:

2 Likes
(chromerino) #116

there are several characters but we only know 1 certain which is alani
and we also don´t know what their theme is besides: shut up and take my money

2 Likes
(30% more flak) #117

I suppose that has largely been the 2K business model so far, “Shut up and give us your money”

and the cynicman strikes again

4 Likes
(chromerino) #118

well they call them like this because they are apparently the best skins ever created with new animations etc. and according to not confirmed rumors also new voice lines :smiley: i´d pay for that and shout shut up XD

3 Likes
(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #119

I need something new to do in Battleborn that doesn’t involve Mellka.

Also, I get sad when I face someone on here and any of these five characters are on their (or my) team: Benedict (Who isn’t as much of a problem, but I still dislike Hawkeye), Thorn, Orendi (Why does her ult go through Reyna’s bubble again?), Kelvin or Boldur.

1 Like
(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #120

How come?

1 Like
(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #121

Cause I hate dealing with them. Meta characters typically follow one playstyle when it comes to competitive games and it’s usually really annoying and possibly overpowered.

1 Like