Battleplan 54: 8/3/17

Travesty.

1 Like
(CTT | Beta | Firstborn | Founder | Savior of the Universe) #164

Oh I can’t wait to see more artwork today and no news!!

2 Likes
(Kain Zilla) #165

I mean, I wouldn’t object to more artwork.

7 Likes
(PSN LucastheUniverse) #166

I wouldn’t even care if there isn’t anything in the battleplan this time. Just tell us what your PLANNING on doing. This silence is terrible

2 Likes
(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #167

I would love it if they told us some of the characters they’re looking at for balance changes and what those changes may look like, like @Jythri did when he reaponded a while back regarding Beatrix nerfs.

But my biggest hope lies in queue changes; Draft & Quick Match. Or just anything else than what we have now to be honest.

But I’m prepped for disappointment again :confused:

2 Likes
(CTT | Beta | Firstborn | Founder | Savior of the Universe) #168

We know they are preparing Project1v1 and “marketing” are all on Fortnite too. Releasing any infos on BB current status is just not in their priorities and requires a lot of well written words that nobody has the time to finetune in order to not put 2K or Gearbox in a bad spot.

3 Likes
(Kain Zilla) #169

My hopes:
Fix what’s broken (what is ACTUALLY broken, not balance)
Fix the broken AI
Make Private versus count for Lore/Challenges
Promise to keep the servers open for 5+ years

That’s all I really need to enjoy the game to the fullest.

11 Likes
(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #170

My God this would be lovely :heart:

6 Likes

Can I add something to that wishlist?

• Open access to Bots Battle for everyone.
  • Get rid of novice queues on PC, it hurts more now than it helps. There are some potential customers on reddit now who could at least play Mini Match then:
1 Like
(wisecarver) #172

Any of these at least getting a nod:

1. The recent and on-going server problems (Especially last night)

2. Poor Boldur

3. Phoebe dlc giving empty loot at 100 OPs, often.

4. The ChangeList bug on Cold Snap crashing systems. (Noted by Mental Mars and myself)

5. That annoying Shayne fetch thing.

2 Likes
(Sillysiilindur) #173

Yes it is an underappreciated jewel that has alot of balance problems right now but they can’t shift that around with patches, the game will never be in a state of full balance no games ever are it’s wishful thinking that all the characters will be viable 24-7 but they can strive to get as close as they can

2 Likes