Battleplan 55: 8/17/17

(Zstreet17) #144

Is there another patch coming eventually? What’s the point of the Battleplan if it literally tells us nothing?

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #145

aea647d7-4a27-42a2-acec-bb2edaa92994

Change rich for spoiled.

The point is to let us know they still care.

1 Like
(Orendi's Best Buddy) #146

From what I’ve heard there’s supposed to be one more big patch on the horizon.

(Zstreet17) #147

Is it a big patch or just a tiny one by chance?

(Jennerit Supremacist) #148

I just remember Jythri saying that their goal was to shift away from the CC meta in the next patch. Considering just how much CC is in the game I imagine it would be a big patch if it’s moving away from CC.

6 Likes
(RedX) #149

I remember a couple of days before the summer patch dropped it was stated that they were already working on a new update. It’s somewhere in the forums but yea… should be another, hopefully soon.

1 Like
(Zstreet17) #150

Yeah, I remember Jythri posting something about that but the silence is deafening.

(yassiryabeta23) #151

More new personajer, would pay for them and would attract more people to the game

2 Likes
(Accordinance) #152

Same here. Im Deluxe preordering founder and will buy any new story dlc or new characters.
Or sequel game. Or strategy game, or card one, or adventure one - any new content !!!

6 Likes
(Natsume Ryu) #153

Would love more characters! Dont care if theyre an existing faction, or a new faction, or factionless, or all the same faction- more characters please!

8 Likes
(Zstreet17) #154

That would have been nice but I’m pretty sure that ship sailed 6 months ago.

2 Likes
(Natsume Ryu) #155

Ehh, i can think of some characters they should be able to pull off that arent too resource intensive…ofc, gbx tends to make everything harder than it should be, lol. i think sometimes they set the bar too (arbitrarily) high, and other times too low, both to the detriment of their works, but c’est la vie.
all we can hopeis the experience has bettered everyone involved and see where it takes them, were just along for the ride either way. i dont see any trouble in expressing hopes and dreams :slight_smile:

6 Likes
(the one person that likes capture ) #156

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

15 Likes
(wisecarver) #157

Nova: Am I here yet?

7 Likes
(the one person that likes capture ) #158

Only in my soul, heart, and dreams.

1 Like
(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #159

I wouldn’t really call us spoiled. There’s other, more effective ways of showing care… I mean, it can’t hurt to have a hint about the next patch. Yeah there’s the discord but not everyone’s in that and knows about the skins Jythri brought up.

2 Likes
(PSN:Santbech_2038) #160

They talk about legal implications, it could be a lie or not, but we should respect their decision for this silence.

3 Likes
(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #161

Thing is though, in the past, they’ve been happy to discuss with us.

If something changed since the F2P version dropped, it wouldn’t hurt to know…

1 Like
(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #162

Oh look, tomorrow’s the day we get a new battleplan!

Sadly I just think it’ll be something along the lines of…

"WATCH US AT PAX WEST! kktnxbai!"
Oh, and maybe some more fanart.

1 Like
Battleplan 56: 8/31/17
(Too Many Games) #163

Add, "We got nothing. Buy more microtransactions. Like, right now. Why are you not doing it faster? You want me to speak in Chinese too? Go! Buy! Why you not buying? Buy stuff faster!

“And we also got 1v1 PvP!”