Battleplan 56: 8/31/17

(The Title Master) #41

The one to nerf Melka apparently. Also awaiting Drools “Melka is bae” post

2 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #42

Uh… Yes, yes! Of course! Damn her, and such…

Toby pls. :slight_smile:

1 Like

(BM tutor) #43

I’m the leader of the throwing 10 mans movement, bruv

4 Likes

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #44

“fake news” Nova. these 10 man’s haven’t existed in ages

1 Like

(Penguin connoisseur.) #45

Where’s MY invite?! We have an illegitimate child together, and i don’t even get an invite?!

And don’t you DARE say “you knew what this was…”!

2 Likes

(BM tutor) #46

They haven’t because everyone is leaving for other games. Feelsbadman.

0 Likes

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #47

Splinter Cell: Solus

2K does have access to the WWE games engine…

11 Likes

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #48

@lucasatlive, @Phoenix-2613 and myself just had some 8 man’s…so not hard to believe a ten man is possible still

3 Likes

(Deandes in crime ) #49

1 win with one. Many can’t with any.

2 Likes

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #50

SHOTS FIRED! @FlamesForAll, Nemo just said to GIT GUD YOU NO SKIL—errr wait, what’s going on here?

I’m good with predicting the future but it comes at the price of me being oblivious to the events of the present. :crystal_ball:

4 Likes

(COMMUNITY BADBOY) #51

@Rabid_Explosions Where now? What happened? Don’t make me smoke a bowl and take a nap!

1 Like

(PSN: CB_DROOLZILLA Angry Eldrid) #52

I have been summon

5 Likes

(¡Apagando las luces!) #53

I support this question being asked, 1000%.

0 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #54

Where are the skins!!

7a10e95e-dc6d-4d1b-a175-2591e3eec2a4

4 Likes

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #55

Oh… Nvm i can wait

unnamed (8)

12 Likes

(Penguin connoisseur.) #56

Oh, i am SO using the one-flipper-discount on that John Travolta gif…

5 Likes

(The First, and the Last.) #57

So can we expect another conference where only one person on stage actually wants to be there?

That last one I saw irritated me with how poorly the stage “personalities” hid their apathy for Battleborn.

7 Likes

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #58

Watch it for Pitchfork’s magic tricks

5 Likes

(Rasterranger) #60

Not even balance changes? this game will die if nothing is resolved concerning the stun meta. Balance is crap and needs to be fixed. I feel so done with this game, I don’t know why I had faith in gearbox to make fixes.

2 Likes

(Like the cereal...) #61

I’ve set my calendar and alarm clock for the GBX Main Theater Show at PAX West. I’m looking forward to hearing some updates regarding this game because the less frequent and less substantive Battleplans are a source of consternation for many here. I hope we catch a glimpse of Battleborn’s future, regardless of whether or not we like it.

I’m also really interested in gaining insight into what’s next for GBX. Project 1v1, Brothers in Arms, BL3, etc. All three have been teased at events like PAX, but very little has been revealed about them. Maybe we’re finally inching towards the first significant announcement regarding the development of a new Gearbox IP!

I also am looking forward to hearing about the Publishing team gaining prominence amongst smaller dev studios, netting a cult favorite like Bulletstorm, and now a E3 2016 darling in We Happy Few. It speaks to Gearbox parlaying their development successes into an empathetic publishing service for smaller studios. I think it’s an excellent way to grow their brand within the industry and foster new business relationships.

All in all, I’m excited for this show and I’m jealous of everyone who’s going up to PAX West. I hope you all have a wonderful time, that the GBX show is awesomely replete with goodies for us, and that everyone keeps Purell on them at all times. Happy PAX West, kiddos!

5 Likes