Battleplan 56: 8/31/17

(Champion of the Battle Pits) #143

Hopefully the patch fixes Kelvin’s last lore ago I can 100% the game without throwing away PvP matches.
Skins? W/e. Haven’t played Borderlands, so I could take them or leave them.

2 Likes
(How much time do we have?) #144

Heretic! If you ever decide you want to give one of the games ago, I’d be more than happy to show you around Pandora - it has a lot to offer…

4 Likes
(Penguin connoisseur.) #145

Fixed that for you; don’t mention it.

3 Likes

I’m excited. Loving the new skins and now we have something to look forward to with a fall update.

At least we KNOW there is more coming. Frankly idc if it’s soon anymore, just that there is more on the way.

4 Likes
(AkuTheWicked) #147

Not a fan of Borderlands really, but i will be buying that Rath skin regardless (hoping it’s face works the same with the emojis and all) And will the Dreadwind buff finally come? really happy that there is something to look forward to.

1 Like
(How much time do we have?) #148

In the stream they showed him doing the taunt where he drops the blade; a 0 popped up on the helmet when he did that. So yes, it looks like it does work the same.

Also in the stream they mentioned that they recorded all new voice lines for each of the borderlands-skinned characters, so they have the appropriate voice. That would make a claptrap-themed ISIC play-through of all story missions mathematically hilarious (BL inside joke). That skin is tempting, just because it is so incredibly detailed BUT you can only see it in-game yourself while taunting!

5 Likes
(PSN LucastheUniverse) #149

What did they say about Project 1v1 CTT?

(How much time do we have?) #150

You can still apply to participate at the web site, and emails with details of launch date etc. should be going out in a couple of weeks. Randy P. also mentioned that some of the tech being tested in the CTT is being used in other games under development, which was an extremely curious thing to say. (Another BB mode? PvP back in BL3? Something in BiA4?)

1 Like
(yassiryabeta23) #151

season 2 of characters

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #152

Oh hey by the way guys try not to think of how many codes for free skins went right into the trash after the panel because they were given to Borderlands fans who don’t care about Battleborn. :grinning:

1 Like
(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #153

Damn, I wouldn’t have minded if someone decided to share. Now trashed codes is all I can think of, in hindsight though I should have known that would happen.

If Gbox wants to give them to people who care, I hope they remember we’re here.

6 Likes
(Orendi's Best Buddy) #154

It was a depressing thought I had and I didn’t want to bear it alone.

6 Likes
(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #155

$90 worth of “meh BL2” skin codes into the trash.

If anybody here went; Share the code with me for PS4 O_O I’ll suck yo—I mean I’ll love you forever.

4 Likes
(Thrall Lover) #156

/cough/ This was a thing I did…

… like, last year.

8 Likes
(Penguin connoisseur.) #157

Enthusiastic flipper applause.

2 Likes
(Meme Crusader) #158

Relevant
5794155 _13eac0927cedb09864e2a0e5110a0100

(Braveheart to the Graveyard) #159

Marauder Foxtrot would have been fine. Gearbox we will now proceed to bring out the pitchforks.

3 Likes
(Thrall Lover) #160

I can see Oscar Mike as a Crimson Lance soldier, and Whiskey as either a Crimson Raider or one of the bandits wearing Lance armor.

6 Likes
(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #161

Assuming there are more BL2 themed Skins for other characters my non-Spirit related predictions are;

• TORGUE Ernest
  • Salvador Ghalt (or Boldur)
  • Wilhelm Toby
  • Tubby Skag Kelvin
  • Scooter Monty
  • Moxxi Ambra
  • Angel Benny
  • Ultimate Badass Surveyor Kid Ultra (He’s Ultimate AND Ultra)
  • Sir Hammerlock/Mordacai Marquis
  • Thrasher Pendles
  • Commandant Steele Phoebe
6 Likes
(Orendi's Best Buddy) #162

I think Ambra’s shape fits for an Eridian or The Watcher.

4 Likes