Battleplan 56: 8/31/17

(Penguin connoisseur.) #163

Hmm…

Well, because Wilhelm is easily the most badass playable character in BL, as Toby is in BB, i approve of this^!

1 Like
(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #164

@JoeKGBX and @Jythri am I allowed to ask what mode the new PvP map will be for in the Fall Update? I kinda really wanna know.

Also, any additional info on the skins would be also appreciated but not necessary. Just wanna know if 30 of the skins are a new type of Magnus skin pallete? I wanna see if I can start my own palm-reading business.

2 Likes
(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #165

Fixed it for ya.

POUNDS! OF! FLESH!

(Zen Disk) #167

Where’s the stream? Was it only available live? The last stream on their twitch https://www.twitch.tv/gearboxsoftware is 2 months old Supercharge reveal

It was the PAX West channel.

(Pandora's Industrial Engineer) #169

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/171724738

Starts at like the 32 minute mark.

(Moostacho) #170

2 Likes
(Penguin connoisseur.) #171

Tell them what for it means to be real Toby main legend!

(since CTT) #172

Sorry to learn about their/your troubles, @wrriddle

I feel you, bro.

1 Like
(the one person that likes capture ) #173

They said new pvp “MAP” so i feel like were just going to be getting 1 new map, which will most likely be incursion. It’s something i suppose, but a new meltdown map would’ve been great as well. :sweat:

(Skeksis Syl) #174

OMFG I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!!!

I know people have quite mixed feelings over these new skins but they have finally solved a problem I have been having since they introduced daily platinum quests.

There are finally cosmetics I want to buy!

I will probably use my plat to get one and drop money on a 2nd or 3rd skin. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet

3 Likes
(Zen Disk) #175

Thank you, kind sirs.

1 Like
(Natsume Ryu) #176

Since I already have a lanceman cosplay, and am making a mike cosplay.

I COULD MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
prolly not till pax south tho.

3 Likes
(How much time do we have?) #177

I lance Royal Guard would be pretty cool - they’re even blue(ish)!

(Zen Disk) #178

Shouldn’t Caldy be Hyperion robot instead of Malivan? I didn’t know they make mechs.

They’re not milking Borderland-fan BB players, they’re trying to invite other Borderland fans to try Battleborn especially since it’s free to try. P.S. Well, or both. Too bad prices are completely out of hand.

1 Like
(Zen Disk) #179

I had a thought when they talked about GBX publishing: would be really, really great for them to gain enough financial ground to part with godawful Take-Two/2K and start publishing their own games independently. I believe if they could do this with BB, there won’t be a disaster like it was.

1 Like
(julenotaola) #180

Listen gearbox. More 5 vs 5 incursion maps is all what the game needs. Please.
In 3 vs 3 the characters must be with different statistics to be balance.

(The RAbbi) #181

Let me read between the lines here. Ahem

“There will be no season 2 of Battleborn, short of some miracle influx of players.”

Why do I say that? The underwhelming Fall update announcement is pretty much cosmetics and a new map. Free Trial didn’t save it. Supercharge didn’t save it. No use throwing good money after bad. :frowning:

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #182

Hey I didn’t even expect any maps so it’s a net gain in my eyes.

12 Likes