Battleplan Delay

(Gearbox Licensing Human) #1

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, we’ve had to delay today’s post. We sincerely apologize for keeping you waiting all day, and we intend to post tomorrow.

As a thank you for your patience, we’ve whipped up a SHiFT Code for Shayne and Aurox’s “Null and Void” skin.

SCCBJ-3BKHR-5KK3S-RCF3T-H3Z69

Go to the SHiFT menu under “Extras” and redeem the code before October 2nd. If you have any issues redeeming the code, don’t worry – our Support team will be happy to assist you via http://support.gearboxsoftware.com

Keep an eye out for tomorrow’s post. We’ll talk to you then!

21 Likes
A Message from Randy Varnell
(the one person that likes capture ) #2

heart breaks- the content was too strong to post.

1 Like

Welp I hope this means the battleplan is gonna be a good one! thanks for the gift though :yum:

3 Likes
(David White) #4

Thank you for the update on the battleplan and for the SHiFT code :slight_smile:

4 Likes
(Dexter2499) #5

I was gonna say first but had to log on. :.(

(Too Many Games) #6

A bit unprecedented, must’ve hit some roadblocks that were not anticipated.

Thanks for the code though.

2 Likes
(30% more flak) #7

Hmm, the Shaurox skin doesn’t actually apply the Cyber effect to Aurox, only Shayne (At least for me)

Still looks cool though :slight_smile:

EDIT:
Looks like this for me.

2 Likes
(the one person that likes capture ) #8

No i’m first for once i’ve been refreshing nonstop all day :mask:

(Dexter2499) #9

In b4 tomorrow’s battle plan says “we worked diligently over night to prepare a battleplan… to tell you in 2 weeks we will have another exciting battle plan and changes maybe… oh and we nerfed Melka”

3 Likes

Probably what is goin to happen

(How much time do we have?) #11

Thanks for the skin! Now I suppose I really should go and play S&A…

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #12

Battleborn has definitely proved to be a lesson in exercising patience. lol

Waited 2 weeks, what’s another day? As long as it contains ACTUAL news and/or updates, I’d happily wait an extra day or two…max 3 days.

2 Likes
(Penguin connoisseur.) #13

Seasons change! Time passes by! As the days become the months become the yeeears…!

5 Likes
(Kain Zilla) #14

Seasons change? That sounds like an encoded message pressaging the announcement of Season 2!

You heard it here first, folks! Cam is working officially on Battleborn Season 2: Toby’s Day Out!

8 Likes
(Penguin connoisseur.) #15

(Pentulant):
No, it’s called “Toby and Kelvin Go To Kipper Hut!

Oh, DAMN it! I-I mean- No, i’m not… Would this face lie to you?

TB1_2

7 Likes
(Deandes in crime) #16

Wooo! A cyber Shaurox skin! Thank you GBX! :heart:

Now all I’m waiting for is Deande’s…

3 Likes
(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #17

Deande NEVER.EVER.

1 Like
(Deandes in crime) #18

Nope. I know a lot of people that would say otherwise, and by ‘a lot’, I mean two. Heh. :sweat_smile:

Either way, your comment is invalid.

2 Likes
(since CTT) #19

Shut up, stop complaining and go complete your overdue daily quests right this minute :dukefp:

2 Likes

Not as easy as it sounds on PC. I’m still waiting for private matches to finally count …

1 Like