Beatrix : Last Battleborn #30

Precise. Deadly. Obsessively hygienic.

Beatrix has a fondness, if not obsession, with manipulating living creatures. With her prosthetic syringe-arm, she can inject enemies at range, spreading debilitating debuffs and disease across the battlefield. A scientist at artificial-heart, Beatrix is ready to apply a lethal dose of Jennerit intellect and ruthlessness straight to Rendain.

Coming in the “next couple of monthS”

26 Likes

All aboard the hype train!

She is OP, nerf her.

28 Likes

So excited… but… she’s not coming for months. :cry:

“WHA’ST NEXT FOR DLC?” they really need to proof read.

I knew her name would be Beatrix! I had a feeling

3 Likes

Same here! I somehow knew she would be named Beatrice or Beatrix.

Very excited how her poison(?)dots might work.

3 Likes

I wonder if she’ll be my next favorite (like pretty much every dlc character that has come out).

1 Like

Four poison like characters. I already see fun brewing

1 Like

She better have Dr. Zed references in her dialogue

7 Likes

I want her to have Bioshock references.

6 Likes

Hmm I feel like they have been having issues with her. With what was just revealed she has changed significantly compared to the image of the 5 DLC battleborn prior to their release.

Creepy.
As.
F*ck.

1 Like

Looks good, excited. Gothic lolita + creepy victorian doll + medical cyborg. Want to see her syringe arm in better detail than the old silhouette image.

Please don’t be a support or support hybrid. Pure debuff/DoT toolbox.

8 Likes

And I love it already!
Her dress seems victorian based, which means even more bonus points.

4 Likes

Let’s be fair to GBX. In the next couple months, there are four US national holidays and several religious ones. I do expect them to do work, but I also expect some employees taking time with their families all of which make production schedules longer.

7 Likes

Not true

2 Likes

The only holiday I recognize is Battleborn day… and Christmas (because I love me some presents).

1 Like

Little sister B. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So she’s basically Battleborn’s Little Sister.

That’s… well, that’s really exciting and gothic af.

Additionally, I also like how Beatrix doesn’t look anything like the silhouette. I suspect major changes went from that silhouette to now. I’m not complaining though!

BEATRIX: BEFORE AND NOW

3 Likes