Beatrix Lore Legendary Bug

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #1

@JoeKGBX @Jythri here’s a bug for the team.

So I recently got Beatrix to 100% lore completion (I’m almost at rank 15 so I’ll have my master title soon but that’s beside the point)

One posted on the discord, courtesy of reddit according to the link

Another posted on the discord.

Other Skill Primary Lore Legendaries

Thorn - 7.80%

Ambra - 7.80%

Orendi - 7.80%

Other Cooldown Secondary Lore Legendaries

Phoebe - 5.40%

Deande - 5.40%

1 Like
(wisecarver) #2

Apparently legendaries changed with the update.

(GT: Eldritch Arcana) #3

Sooo… sell our old character legendaries and try to get max rolls on them?

(wisecarver) #4

You can’t sell them.

(GT: Eldritch Arcana) #5

Couldn’t you sell them for 0 credits before, for no real gain (only to get them back after a mission)?

(wisecarver) #6

You could but they changed it because some people were accidentally selling them.

2 Likes
(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #7

Maaaannnn, beatrix gets a unique look for her legendary but no one else

1 Like
(Neb) #8

Hey @grant_, is there supposed to be max and min rolls, or is this an anccident? @Jythri

(Jythri) #9

Yes, there’s a bug here. It should behave like all the other legendaries. We’ll take a look at it ASAP.

2 Likes
(Ambra's Arbiter) #10

I had a feeling when I saw such weird numbers on mine…

(Tolkenwhiteboy78) #11

I honestly didnt even notice because mine came out with max stats…

(Lysosia) #12

Sorry to ask I have no idea about this.
If it gets fixed all current legendaries with a random roll will become maxed or need to ask support to fix it individually?

(First-Sword of the Moderators | Discord Hypesquad) #13

It’ll probably be sent out with a hot fix or patch which will retroactively set all of the items to the middle point of the stats - which is why I posted the legendaries for Ambra, Thorn, Phoebe and Deande.

(¡Apagando las luces!) #14

Will other characters receive unique legendary item icons? Or is this gonna be exclusive to Beatrix?

3 Likes
(Jythri) #15

For now, this is uniquely for Beatrix.

3 Likes
(Cat) #17

Hey, Jythri? Mind if I ask how the Movement Speed/Lifesteal percentiles work?

(Not That Handsome Jack) #18

Just make the lore legendaries maxroll already, there is literally not point in keeping them midroll, especially since price is not getting downgraded to compensate for lost stats. While I’m at this point, I think all legendaries should have maxroll by default to the random nature of obtaining them. I’m a mostly a pve player (nearing 500 hours, more than half of which is story mode), and I’m still haven’t got numerous legendaries game has to offer, and some of the legendaries I got have such atrocious stat roll I would never bother wasting 1800 credits on. Please, consider this.

(Williamm68) #19

Yeah, I didn’t get it either