Benedict Builds

(Le Bull) #1

Benedict is very fun to play as. However, whenever I am in a match with another Benedict, I always win. I started to think its just because maybe I had some gear activated and they didn’t, or I was just landing a lot of shots. Then I realized, people don’t realize that Benedict has two different helix builds, one for PvE and one for PvP, and people tend to use the PvE build because it looks more appealing. I just want to clarify that these are Benedict’s builds:

PvE: http://battlebornforum.com/pages/battleborn-helix-build-editor-benedict/?rows=1,-1,-1,-1,0,1,1,1,-1,0,

PvP: http://battlebornforum.com/pages/battleborn-helix-build-editor-benedict/?rows=-1,-1,-1,1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,

0 Likes

(Skeksis Syl) #2

Rhere are choices for your pvp build that make no sense to me. In pvp I like to go

R
L
L
R
R
R
R
R
L

And I know bigger aoe at 10 is preffered but I don’t hate Phoenix protocol. Please let me know how you justify taking the other helixes

0 Likes

(Ambra's Arbiter) #3

To be honest, switch your builds and that’s what I use

2 Likes

(Skeksis Syl) #4

Agreed. In both builds there are excellent helixes that carry over to the other build

0 Likes

(30% more flak) #5

I guess evasive pattern is ok if you really need an escape but… You don’t need an escape when the enemy is dead. Hawkeye makes enemies dead.

3 Likes

(GT: The Lone Arch) #6

Yeah R on 1st, 6th, and 7th helix specifically are the more typical pvp ones.

0 Likes

(Augustus Benedict) #7

Lvl one: Hawkeye Lasts +1 Sec
Lvl 2: Liftoff Pushes Enemies away (I’ve gotten plenty of kills by throwing Battleborn off of cliffs)
Lvl 3: Reload Speed, always
Lvl 4: Hawkeye fires three rockets, ups his potential damage by +133 per Hawkeye rocket landing and triples your ability to land hawkeye
Lvl 5: Divebomb: This is the best and most underestimated mutation in the game, it is amazing escape and makes him more mobile than Caldarius for a split second and gets you like halfway across the map
Lvl 6: Hawkeye rockets +20% damage
Lvl 7: Explosive radius +45% Always
Lvl 8: -20% cooldown
Lvl 9: -20% Cooldown
Lvl 10: Phoenix Protocol

As far as gear goes, reload speed and attack damage. His Legendary is Amazing, use it. Also use the Symbiotic Gauntlet. Use the 0 activation shard gen that -heal power as it doesn’t effect him.

1 Like