Berg's Compatible AI Questionnaire [OPEN FOR FUN ONLY] Vote on my next questionnaire by visiting post #136!

Umm… H-Hi! Toby again! Maybe you remember my “Nestmate Questionnaire”, that @vrlalilulelo won…? Well, we kinda stopped talking to each other, a-and so @MythicFox is my nestmate now! Love you, nesty! Oh, GOSH…! Sorry for rambling!

A-Anyways… Berg saw how happy me and my nesty are, and wants to find love himself! So i sat down with him, and together we made his own questionnaire! YAY!! So, umm… Same rules as before: Ten questions with five answers; with each one being worth 20, 10, 0, -10 and -20 points, respectively. That means that the highest score possible is 200 points! If someone gets that first, a-and accepts Berg’s “pebble” (umm… It’s REALLY a chrome lug-nut…), then the questionnaire is over. Sorry! Otherwise, the top five scores will be listed after 24 hours, and-

Umm… O-Okay, Berg wants to give you guys 72 hours instead! He says: “Love is worth being thorough for, and you already messed your questionnaire up by being impai-” HEY!! I was not impatient!

Right! S-Sorry… Yeah, i’ll tell them! Umm… Sorry, guys… Berg is right, i’m getting distracted… So, without further “I do”- get it? Embarrassed laugh. -here is Berg’s Compatible AI Questionnaire!

IT WAS SO FUNNY!! YOU JUST DON’T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!!

QUESTION #1:
What am i to you?

• A death machine.
  • A love machine.
  • A pile of junk.
  • Toby’s mech.

0 voters

QUESTION #2:
What is your favorite color?

• Red… BLOOD red…
  • Charcoal black.
  • Colors are merely diffrent spectrums of light, and one’s preference for a particular spectrum is in no way relevant to seeking a compatible AI.
  • Orange.
  • Black and white! Wait… Those are “shades”, and black is already an option… Toby colors! <3

0 voters

QUESTION #3:
Do you accept that i am sentient, but only able to communicate through Toby?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Uh… Does not compute?
  • Toby… Seriously… Seek therapy.

0 voters

QUESTION #4:
What is your favorite food?

• Computer chips! Get it?! Haha!
  • Data.
  • The blood of Toby’s enemies!
  • Pizza.
  • I do not require sustenance, and this inquiry is therefore not applicable to me.

0 voters

QUESTION #5:
What do you like the least about me?

• The fact that Toby uses you as a toilet.
  • Your weapons aren’t properly calibrated.
  • Having to put up with Toby in order to talk to you.

0 voters

QUESTION #6:
What do you hate the most about Toby (SERIOUSLY, BERG?!)?

• He’s cute.
  • He’s annoying.
  • He uses you to compensate for his weakness and lack of friends.
  • All of the above.
  • NONE of the above! Toby is AWESOME! YOU’RE JUST A STUPID, MEAN HUNK OF JUNK WHO LIKES TO HURT HIS FEELINGS!! (No! I’m leaving it in!)

0 voters

QUESTION #7:
What drives you?

• Not a penguin… :smirk:
  • Wires? Ooh! Gears and stuff!
  • Vengeance.
  • The search for a compatible AI.
  • Toby? The therapy? You REALLY need it…

0 voters

QUESTION #8:
What would you do for me?

• Rename you. Berg is pretty lame… Sorry!
  • Kill Toby, and replace him as your operator.
  • Never stop loving you… (Aww, c’mon, Berg… It’s sweet!)
  • Recalibrate your weapons.
  • 1011010010. (Eww! That’s SICK, Berg! NO ONE PICK THIS ANSWER!!)

0 voters

QUESTION #9:
Do you integrate internally or externally?

• Internally.
  • Externally.
  • What?
  • I need an adult…
  • I can integrate however you want, sexy!

0 voters

QUESTION #10:
1010011100?

• Yes…?
  • HELL yes!
  • Not at all.
  • I’ve got to be honest, i have NO idea what the numbers have meant this entire time…
  • Toby, i’m just going to leave the number for a therapist on the coffee table, dude… PLEASE call it…

0 voters

Thanks for participating, guys! Like i said, i’ll reveal the top five scores in 72 hours, a-and the first person to accept Berg’s “pebble” from highest to lowest will be his new compatible AI!

Oh! And this thread will still be left open for fun after the 72 hours; everyone message me here for your score, if you want to know it after that!

7 Likes

Damn flippers… Can one of the @moderators hide this until i am done, please?

I can make it unlisted until you´re done, just PM me when you´re ready.

PS: Let me know if you can still edit your OP when I make the topic unlisted, I´m not sure if it works…

1 Like

Thank you!

EDIT:
Finished! Thanks again, Mira!

“Now Toby, why the Hell wasn’t ‘riddled with rocket fire’ a paint option? I loooove that look on your mech. Aheheh.”

1 Like

Some of those questions were really hard to answer. Like #8, I was super tempted to replace Toby.

1 Like

Uh… Love isn’t easy?

1 Like

The Caldy (he’s not an AI but whatever >~<) in me always loved Berg more than you… especially after I found out you were cheating on me with another furry @HandsomeCam!!

4 Likes

You knew what this was…

Ouch that’s cold. Because Berg is metal. Get it?
goes to corner of shame

2 Likes

@KitRyu
Crying xD

2 Likes

TOBY USES BERG AS A TOILET?!

tumblr_inline_oxf6aw3gWr1rs04br_540

That’s it, I’m taking possession of Berg until further notice.

3 Likes

I-I mean… I don’t have a sphincter… I DON’T DO IT ON PURPOSE!!

1 Like
5 Likes

Damn it, did Benny put you up to this?! I told you guys already: Finisci. Don’t. WEAR.

PANTS!!

5 Likes

LOL
Crying @reliikki

1 Like

Laughs hysterically, which devolves into sqwaking and other noises

2 Likes

Two questions @HandsomeCam:

1: How many sexual languages is Berg fluent in?

and

2: What is Berg’s star-sign?

You see, you made this selfishly about you, Berg, but you have to realize that you have to be compatible to us.

4 Likes