Best drop moments

What is your favorite loot drop moments? You can have more than one it doesn’t matter. It can be anything that made you satisfied. I’ll start.

I was farming the handsome sorcerer for a flakker for a few days, with nothing. Finally he dropped it, but he also dropped me an unforgiven, which made my day

In BL2:

I found a Storm in a dumpster, with the sight and prefix I prefer (which was pre-lootbuff),
A random Goliath dropped me a Rolling Thunder,
And roughly a week or 2 ago I found a Longbow Fire Bee in a chest.

In TPS:
A doubledrop from Meg;
A Torrent and a Fragnum.

1 Like

Wow that’s amazing. Best tps drop I had was a triple drop from EOS. A kanedas laser a badaboom and a corporal tom

I remember I was on a Loot Midget killing streak, and on my third or fourth go round, I was at the door to the pens, and I killed an Angelic Guard (I forgot what they were called), and he dropped a Gunerang. That was incendiary. At level 59.

Keep in mind that I was playing as my level 61 Bloodlust-Mania Psycho at the time.

10/10

Got a Nukem from a Gun Loader while fighting the Bunker

Mine has to be when I was farming for lyudas and gettle dropped me a bee.
Or the time butt stallion drop me a bitch

For me kawaii killer head it took me a month maybe 3 hours a day trying to spawn vermivorous and on the 4th spawn month into it, it dropped I literally didn’t know what to do. I worked so hard for that and listened to varkrids screeching for hours upon hours, the relief was intense lol I picked up quickly saved and backed up the save to memory stick. Now I’m back doing it for ninja rose, and obviously she drops every skin and head I dint want arrrgh.
But the kawaii killer head was worth it combined with either frozen wrath or dolphins are badass, my siren looks badass…

2 Likes

My favorite wasn’t because it was an amazing random drop (I’ve had a lot of those over the years) but because it was perfect for the moment. Way back on the PS3 the first time I killed the Warrior in TVHM with Krieg he dropped me a Slag Conference Call. This was the perfect weapon for Hellborn Krieg to go into UVHM with! I almost jumped for joy when I picked it up. I used that weapon all the way to level 72.

I had bytt stallion drop me a hornet and a sledges shotgun within 200 eridium

Wow out of like 2000 I’ve had the bitch and an invader

Popped in the game, killed Knuckledragger, got a hornet. Obviously I outleveled it, but it made me so happy to get one on the first boss.

1 Like

Just got my first shredifier, been a fan of this gun in tps and wanted a bl2 one

Nice! I’m constantly watching for them butchers. I main Krieg so…

If I want a specific pearl to try out I rocket jump to omgwth and kill him

I’ve got a 61 Butcher. I had an OP6 but I now im OP8 it was usless, haven’t got another one since. Only Pearl I like.

1 Like

None at this moment in time I can’t get a corrosive op5 bitch for my mecromancher. Man the bnk3r can be very tight

I may have a op8 butcher in the bank I’ll check an get back to u

I’ve had so many Bitches. Mainly the Slag one’s.

LOL :joy:

Just got one an the one I wanted after at least 50 kills, hard work