Best Fl4k Build with ST4CKB0T recomendetions?

corosiiiiiiiiiiiioooon

I have yet to make a build with it yet but fade away and gitm is gonna be a must and definitely dip into to the red tree for better crits.

1 Like

We may try out a gameplay, Eljavo_ psn

Does it have a stack limit

1 Like

I’m feeling like multishot weapons with damage increase per consecutive hit or on kill will really shine with this mod.

1 Like

I tested the new class mod with multi pellet weapons and the Dictator at the target dummy and with both it doesn’t seem to work properly. With the Dictator, the bonus resets quite often, although the main pellet was hitting critical. And with high count multi pellet weapons I wasn’t able to detect a damage increase.

1 Like

With the dictator you can just miss one pellet to reset it. I would recommend a crossroads but you need accuracy buffs on your mod to tighten the cluster, I’m gonna try to get my hands on that and Maggie with the consecutive hit anointment for this mod.

1 Like

I’ve had alot of success with the call weapons espically lucians. Seems to be bis if you using this mod

2 Likes

I kinda wish they suited my playstyle more because they never stopped being good on fl4k.

1 Like