Best Off-Meta and/or Underrated Weapons and Items

I’m still yet to get a masher variant of the clairvoyance. I’ve just got a daisy but that gun is sick.

@Colloquial IMO the masher version is the one I have found to perform the most consistently. The damage ceiling is higher with the single-pellet version because of Overkill and Hollow Point, but I find that I can kill faster overall in mobbing with the masher variant. That’s just my playstyle though of course.

I use the Pipe Bomb and Doc Hina’s Miracle Grenade a lot for my FL4K. (Blue and purple respectively).

Both have the 25% Grenade throw anoint, but I’d say they both do a good chunk of damage on their own.

1 Like

Yeah I know with my build the masher variant would be the best suited for me but it’s an interesting point about the guardian ranks.

1 Like

Jakobs snipers for mobbing. They literally can upstage anything in the game if youre used to them
HOWEVER bossing needs specific building and still (as a whole), inferior to faster guns, a shame.

2 Likes

Rad Insider with splash anoint and then using any other splash boosts is insanely fun. I use it on Moze for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

I like that one too but you WILL kill yourself with it LOL

If you’re on PC i have a 2nd one i can send you :wink:

Cheers but I’m on console. I like hunting for the gear anyway so it’s cool.

1 Like

Ok :wink: i got lucky haha think i killed him 15 times and it dropped during those :muscle:

Had 5 or 6 variants in a short time. But really well worth it (especially for cryo builds)

2 Likes

I really like the Slow Hand, it reminds me of the old rocket launchers from games like Quake and UT.

2 Likes

I really like the Sleeping Giant with a bottomless Moze build. It was buffed a while back which doubled the magazine and gave 1/3 chance to give all the bonuses together after reloading. The bonuses are huge boosts to recoil reduction & accuracy, +100% fire rate and 2 separate dmg increases for +100% and +160% which combine multiplicatively for +420% damage.

Since Moze can keep a magazine going forever it’s just a matter of reloading a few times and then it becomes one of the nastiest SMGs not made by Maliwan. Only downside is the lack of visual indicators for which buffs activate when reloading like on the Lucky 7.

5 Likes

So, you’re saying I’m Sleeping on this weapon?

4 Likes

All I’m sayin is if you’re not using it you’re making a Giant mistake

4 Likes

Mistakes like that will surely go Unforgiven.

2 Likes

We can keep these dadjokes up into INFINITY :rofl:

1 Like

I’ma bout to get all Frozen Snowshoe up in here!

Wait, that one doesn’t work . . .

:rofl:

2 Likes

I’m just waiting on the purple Torgue launcher puns to arrive.

Also, I know you’re better than that @tysonyar :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes babe, I am real man!

Is that joke hip enough for the cool kids? :crazy_face:

Or is asdfmovie “too old”?

2 Likes