- Black Hole - Singularity and shock nova upon depletion. Large radius.
- Deadly Bloom - Explosive nova on depletion of both shield and also health.
- Supernova - High fire nova damage. Extremely large nova radius.
- Sunshine - Fire nova with fire projectiles with high chance to ignite.
- Avalanche - Cryo nova and spikes on depletion.
- Asteroid Belt - Chance to launch a Homing Meteor when damaged.
- Whisky Tango Foxtrot - Releases boosters that shock enemies.
- The Cradle - Thrown like a Tediore gun being reloaded when depleted.
- Prismatic Bulwark - Hyperion shield. Increases Laser damage.
- The Impaler - Corrosive spikes.
Thanks. I’m leaning towards Black Hole because of the crowd control aspect. I specced my digi jacks to die all the time (no health boosts) for those sweet constantly activated kill skills. Also unlimited nades, which are even more effective when the black hole groups the enemies together.
- Does the Deadly Bloom really work on both shield and health depletion of the Digi Jacks? Somewhere else I read that yes, it does work from my findings.
- Do the Digis’ wrist lasers receive any benefit from Prismatic Bulwark, with or without Diversify? (note: this is a Hyperion shield)
- Would The Cradle even work?
- Would absorption shields actually give you ammo?
Comments from other threads:
- “I tried the Sunshine but the fire beams that it shoots out instead of a normal nova can miss, even at close range.”