Beya's Battleborn fanart corner (paintings, comics, etc.)

(Jabrielthomas) #235

I was thinking she was under Phoebe’s skirt, but that can’t be it…right?

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #236

It is, but looks like she’s kind of under reynas stool also

(Flyux & Alani Enthusiast 💙) #237

Your drawings of Alani (the only waifu I would call my wife) filled me up with the feels, which are warm, fuzzy and made me a liiiiiiiiiiiiitle teary. If there are more, you know, Alani drawings, don’t feel shy to send them my way (yes, I want them all! THEY ARE MI- hey, has anyone seen my lipbalm?)

Needs moar Mellka.

(Deandes in crime ) #239

No. Deande.

Get out of here, I’m still mourning last night’s defeat :cry:

(Deandes in crime ) #241

I was half asleep! Learning Thorn is stressful man. I need a little break from the bow every few games. Damn it just join up with me next time and we’ll have some fun.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #242

What’s that? You guys want to see Mellka and/or Deande? TOO BAD, here’s another ISIC. This idea literally started from just wanting to use the intel “dead inside” parody logo :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that mess is out of my system I can go back to working on other stuff :pencil2:

EDIT: Damnit @HandsomeCam, it was probably mere 3 seconds after posting that you already liked it. Do you live here or something??

(Penguin connoisseur.) #243

I have all the art threads set to alert me, and i immediately checked the @Beya ping, of course! Beautiful detailing, as always!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #244

Finally can post this… Stuff I drew on J. Foronda’s (@FuryPotatoOfFury) birthday card! I was happy that it reached him on time :gift: :tada: :cake:
MINREC was a lot of fun to do (shame he was right on the fold of the card… I managed to edit most of it out.)

(Meme Crusader) #245

Where has this image been all my life.

(Meme Crusader) #246

Bad touch bad touch!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #247

I should redraw that, Attikus is way too small. Needs moar belly.

(Deandes in crime ) #248

Rip Deande art

(Jabrielthomas) #249

Who is the bottom right? Fan-made?

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #250

That’s me!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #251

Here’s a new piece, got the crossover finally finished! For a bit I contemplated of not doing it in full and just finish Orendi. Took a like a month long break from it and then continued working on it as I was able. I just tried to take it easy and in the end was having a lot of fun with it (things have been a bit crazy lately).

So! Way back during beta why Orendi originally caught my attention was because she looked so alike to Azure Kite, a character from .hack//G.U. games, which I really loved, and Azure Kite being one of my favorite characters I always felt like one day I should do a picture of them together. Azure Kite, and the rest of the Azure Knights, would probably feel at home with the Rogues… the aestietics fit so well!

Credit to Jim for the mash-up .battle//BORN title :smiley:

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #252

OMG it´s KITE!!! I´m freaking out right now, you like .Hack too!? WOOOOHHHHH!!!

One of my favourite game series ever, I love you so much for this picture!!! :heart:

(Did´nt knew Shugo has an appearance as Azure Kite in GU, I only played Infection/Mutation/Quarantaine/Outbreak on the PS2, were you play him as protagonist^^ Still have a safegame with the blades you draw on the fanart :heart:)

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #253

Well I’m only familiar with the G.U. trilogy, and boy that was some kind of adventure trying to get them since they never got released in Europe… And I only went on a hunt for them because I found the end boss cool as hell :joy: I’m glad I did though, it was such a pleasant surprise and G.U. trilogy ended up among the best games I’ve played :slight_smile:

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #254

^ the very reason I never got to play it ToT (Not to mention .hack has 2 or 3 friggin huge MMORPG-games, Japan only -.-)

The old PS2 games are so rare in Europe, they still rank among the most expensive PS2 games ever… (120€ for .hack Quarantaine, never payed more for a game >.<)

Ontopic: I love the detailing in this, such as the chaosring in the background. So much eyecandy in there! :heart_eyes: