Beya's Battleborn fanart corner (paintings, comics, etc.)

(Deandes in crime ) #276

I have a battleborn version of myself (Not Deande that would be kinda wierd) but it’s a damn shame that my talents lie in writing and math and academic type stuff. It’s great for my in depth analysis on Deande, however I do wish I could express my ideas through artwork as well. Maybe one day I’ll pick up a pencil and practice, but I would have to lay down the calculator for a bit. But damn it this artwork is so nice I want to do nice art too! Teach me to not suck at it!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #277

Well the first step is what you said yourself – put down the calculator for a bit :smile: Although there’s many different types of art, maybe you could try vectors in Microsoft Excel?

Thank you for your kind words :’)

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #278

I was aiming to finish my current painting today, but realized I wanted to work on it a bit more. So instead here’s a work in progress teaser that I put on Twitter roughly a week ago…

(Cast Iron Chef) #279

Do you take requests?

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #280

Yes and no. I’ve written in the original post that I “can’t promise straight up requests, but I’m open to ideas”. Meaning you’re free to ask but no guarantees.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #281

Mischievous mushroom Miko in autumn colors. I wanted to try something different, almost didn’t succeed, and it didn’t completely end up where I thought but I’m… moderately satisfied with the result. Good practice.

(Cast Iron Chef) #282

In our rp thread, Thorn and Montana are a couple and “book-club” is a euphemism for when they want some alone time together. My idea was to have Monty sitting on a couch with Thorn in his lap and the two of them reading classic literature while Oscar Mike is sitting next to them “reading” a picture/coloring book. If you’re not interested, I understand; I just thought it would make for a hilarious picture.

Anyway, keep sharing your work because you’re very talented. :dukeaffirmative:

(Kain Zilla) #283

God, @beya , your Miko is absolutely beautiful.

@beya is really good at adopting the Battleborn style and tweaking it to make her own awesome creations. For example, the earlier Miko explorations she did with different mushroom styles. I remember the first time I saw a little comic she did with ISIC as a CEO in the LLC and some corporate stooge coming into his office; the comic was funny and all, but what was really impressive was the simple-but-effective way she nailed the LLC style with this random nobody NPC. Then she went above and beyond with her OC.
She’s pretty great.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #285

Hey wh-
GfrO4

also technically it’s not my oc – it’s me

(Kain Zilla) #286

Technically aren’t you an original creation?

Or are there multiple copies of you out there? IS THERE A WHOLE LINE OF BEYA MAGNUSES?!?! Just out there producing epic art across the universe!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #287

Screw you organics, there’s thousands of me!

Disclaimer: There’s not. Just can’t resist ISIC quotes.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #288

OMG what beya made a comic, and it has Kleese who’s not dead? What the

This is based on a conversation I had with Jim. Not shying away from showering ISIC with praise, he’d take all that and rub it in Kleese’s face. Always.

Me: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
ISIC: ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

It works out.

Sometimes I’m a lil bit hesitant with content like this, but seeing how well we’ve been accepted (thank you so much, everyone), and theoretically being canon (based on what Randy said once on Twitter ISIC seems to be aware of my existence) I think it’s okay
(´・◡ ・`) besides, I’ve been told seeing me gush about ISIC makes people happy :blue_heart:

(Kain Zilla) #289

Another amazing piece.

Beya, you can and should post everything here without hesitation. I could never get tired of this stuff.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #290
beya.exe is not responding
error code="feels module overload"
reboot  y/n

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #292

I don’t even know, I drew this last night for Twitter because of the type of Bad Ideas you get at 12 AM.

gfdxre

Someone asked for a background story and all I could offer is “beya takes care of her Magnuses”.

(Kain Zilla) #293

Take THAT Kleese! You ancient old coot!

Super adorbs Beya. Love it.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #294

Does Magnus Hut sell pizza, robots or death on an unimaginable scale?

Whatever the answer, i want extra kippers on mine!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #295

You’re super adorbs stop this

Well you see the sniper rifle poking out? That ain’t there to say hi. Those who get shot get pizza crusts thrown at their corpses because no one eats those.

(Meme Crusader) #296

I eat pizza crust…