Beya's Battleborn fanart corner (paintings, comics, etc.)

(Penguin connoisseur.) #317

Grumbles while pulling out wallet.

That’s an LLC marketing slogan if i’ve ever heard one… Goodbye snow machine…

(XB1: Abattoirista) #318

Maybe, if you’re good, somebody will get you a new one for Newshines Day.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #319

Reyna’s one of those characters I’ve always wanted to draw properly but I’ve been fearing I’d mess it up, and you DON’T mess with Reyna. So with some more confidence in my pocket I finally tried to wrestle this daunting lady onto a canvas inspired by one of my favorite quotes.

Another painting done on 3DS, you can watch the progress video here!

(Kain Zilla) #320

You did those on a 3DS? Like the handheld Nintendo console?

Are you a wizard? You can answer honestly, I promise I won’t spill the secret.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #321

Official certificate of proof

There’s also a third piece done with the Colors!3D app, post number 32 in this thread, which is my favorite out of the three :slight_smile:

(Penguin connoisseur.) #322

That’s incredible… Honest to Eagle.

I can’t even write as well as Brick with a stylus…

This is amazing.
Also you made me all weepy at work :’)

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #324

SORRY BEEN BIT WEEPY MYSELF TOO

why wont this freaking reply post

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #325

And uh, for people who wonder about the weeping, here’s the context… the art that I sent to Gearbox arrived earlier and it’s been one heck of a wild hype ride ever since this Tweet.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #326

I’m sure that an entire hallway will be adorned with those masterpieces, and if i was @Jythri, i’d swipe the anniversary one for my office…

I’m still beyond honored to have my very own “Beya original”, haha! Thank you again!

(Not a Lizard Person ) #327

@beya, you’ve made a lot of people in the office very happy! Fanart special deliveries are basically the best kind of special delivery! :slight_smile:

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #328

That’s very good news, relieved to hear the care package was well received. I cannot not share the love I feel for this game and the people who made it :blue_heart:

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #329

I’ve had an itch to draw Kelvin - the least problematic of all the Battleborn, bless his darling heart - for a while, and honestly he’s much easier to draw than what he looks! A lot of people feel nervous to draw him but he’s actually pretty simple. Originally this piece was just Kelvin but I doodled in Miko with a silly expression and just had to keep them there. Besides, these two go together!

Had fun doing this one :smile:

Kelvin was one of my old mains, third Battleborn I mastered. His super pure and easy-going character is just so adorable and the kit was tons of fun to play. He’s got a special place in my heart for these reasons :blush:

(Also dropping a ping to @Codarik just in case!)

(Penguin connoisseur.) #330

Oh, he’s gonna love it; those details are amazing, as always. I particularly love Miko’s expression!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #331

I also made this .gif today because Blade Runner is trending… :stuck_out_tongue:

br1faster_wm

I’m in tears of the sheer beauty of what I’m seeing in that artwork of Kelvin. You’re amazing Beya.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #333

As a brief status update, I’m getting a new PC soon and for that I must take my old one to the IT store on Monday, some of the parts will be salvaged. For art this means I won’t be able to scan/edit anything till everything is set up on the new PC. Shouldn’t take too long, but I’m just dreading the impending deathwrestle with drivers and such :fearful:

(RelatingThrone) #334

If only I could draw ;__;

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #335

Grab a pencil and a paper and start scribblin’. You only get better by doing it. No one’s stopping you.

(RelatingThrone) #336

True x.x