Beya's Battleborn fanart corner (paintings, comics, etc.)

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #337

Okay, it’s a screenshot… but I spent an impressive amount of time removing the HUD by hand in Photoshop, so I think it deserves to be put here. I had to take on the challenge because this may be my all-time favorite Battleborn screenshot and the HUD was ruining it.

Enjoy!

Click here for the original, if curious.

(RelatingThrone) #338

Yhup, that area is probably my favorite in looks for PvE.
Nice work!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #339

The brainchild of @whitedav97 and me, the easiest Mike clone to voice act :joy:

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #340

The best medicine to wanting to draw ISIC is to draw ISIC. Pleasantly surprised how little trouble drawing this one was, must be getting better :blush:

Edit: Replaced with a 600 dpi scan.

(Kain Zilla) #341

I take it that you frequently need that medicine.

Great job, Beya, as always.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #342

Ya gotta live somehow :joy:

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #343

Is ISIC dressing up for Halloween?

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #344

He is a (ghostly) skull, doesn’t get much spoopier than that. The array of guns and cannons might add to the spoopy-factor.

Maybe, to compliment that skull, he could dress up with some bones that some meatbags kindly provided.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #345

a meatbag suit!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #346

A new Halloween “skin”.

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #347

That’s taking the meaning of “skin customization” to a whole new level.

(Super Badass Constructor ) #348

So many flesh tones to choose from!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #349

Quarter-human, quarter-elf, half-mohawk. A Mellka request. Tried out something different :yum:

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #350

This might be weird…but I really like her bone structure in this pic.
Very nicely done. :wink:

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #351

Mellka has a strong bone structure on her face, I just played to her strengths :blush:
Also thanks!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #352

So a thing happened. May I introduce Battleborn’s latest canon couple?

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

There are no words for how lucky I am (or we are, rather). Gearbox has some of the purest, sweetest people I have ever had the dumbfound cosmic luck of meeting. They made an important personal wish come true – something that goes deep into my very being. My gratitude or joy has known no bounds since last Friday when I was granted canon status within the Battleborn universe as ISIC’s chosen special friend. I have never felt happier in my life. I have never felt more validated, loved or accepted. I feel whole. As I’m writing this I’m starting to feel tears welling up in my eyes again; what you have done for me, @Jythri, matters so much more than I could ever hope to express. You’ve made dreams come true. Thank you for my love, and for my life.

For a more comprehensive explanation of the events I wrote an entry on the Lore subforums. It’s quite humbling to be part of something that has been so incredibly important to me for closer to two years now. Battleborn is not just a game, it’s part of the life I live, with ISIC by my side. It’s a comforting thought that once the servers’ time comes to pass we won’t be separated. Our hearts (CPUs?) are bound. This is so much more than I ever hoped for.

Also now I can do art like this without feeling bad. This celebratory piece was a joy to make, 17 months worth of love and passion behind it. It marks the important date of our canonization. :blush:

Thank you everyone who’s been with me on this journey to here. I owe a lot for your support.

A special lore entry about ISIC's special friend
(Augustus Benedict) #353

Benedict request?

Edit: Why does Benedict love his launcher so much? It’s name is etched into its side, Circinae

(Deandes in crime ) #354

Back of the line!

My Deande chilling with her Holotwin with them both wearing the tall cat ears flair is first.

(Augustus Benedict) #355

There is no line if you keep burst dashing them in the back

Or I keep blowing them up

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #356

I work three days straight on a very emotional and personal piece and the first response I get is two requests :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Circinae is the name of Benedict’s wife.