Beya's Battleborn fanart corner (paintings, comics, etc.)

(Deandes in crime ) #357

Don’t mind me I’m just messing with ma boi garrus. Me and him go way back. And so does the ■■■■ talking :wink:

Edit: no it’s not a request either, just there for conversation. Thanks to you I’ve started doing my own pieces :hearts:

(Penguin connoisseur.) #358

Well, I would have responded, Beya, but i keep being told that my immediate responses are creepy and stalkish, haha!

Very nice, if gushy, picture!

(XB1: Abattoirista) #359

That’s a very lovely picture, and I really like the design on your… representation? Avatar? Magnus-sona? I’m not sure what the appropriate term is in this case. But, y’know, how ‘you’ appear in the picture.

(Cast Iron Chef) #360

Hey, I’m just here for the pictures. :dukeaffirmative:

(Augustus Benedict) #361

Yes, it was just a “thrown out there request for the feels” totes up to you if you want to.

Much like Nemo there seeing all this I might pick up a pencil it’s been years since I have, like 5 ish I think.

(NOPE) #362

Beya I’ve been trying to think of the right words to congratulate you but the overwhelming feeling of happiness is making this impossible. Your art, passion, and incredible attachment to ISIC has been a true gift to this community and I’m glad Gearbox returned your gifts with an incredible one of their own. That last piece is beautiful and I hope it gets it’s own gold frame. <3

(Dwarfurious) #363

i object!
Also yes i realize im a little late.

(Kain Zilla) #364

Beya, love, your work as usual is phenomenal. I feel like I shouldn’t just repeat that over and over but given that I’m married to an artist, I know that it is something that an artist NEEDS to hear as often as possible.

More than that, though, your story is amazingly heartfelt and I’m glad that the devs took the time to do this for/to you. Whatever failings they have had in this game (though I place very little blame on them directly for those), I will always hold a high amount of respect for them for this one thing.

Keep up the great work and may Solus burn bright until you and ISIC figure out the Algorithm specifics and turn off this blasted simulation.

(Grippy) #365

I can’t anymkr

(Grippy) #368

I didn’t realize this was only meant for one person I’m sorry…

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #369

A post was merged into an existing topic: Insult/personal stuff from Beyas Artcorner

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #370

For future reference:

Insults and personal comments are against our Forum Rules and are not welcome here.

Private/personal matters should only be discussed via PM, not in the official Forum.

If someone receives insulting posts, PMs or PMs that explicitly violate our rules, contact the moderator team for help.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #371

Happy Halloween, Battleborn! :skull: :blue_heart:
spookscares

(Natsume Ryu) #372

my favourite taunt. oooooh, scary!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #373

Ah, finally got to upload this. It was in fact finished several days ago but I had to take my PC back for some extra touch-ups, so no scanning or editing… Here she is though, Servant of Science! Little something for the resident Science Guy, @Solus_Scientist.

servantofscience2

(Kain Zilla) #374

I wish I could hit like on this more than I have.

Phoebe’s my fave and I love this pic.

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #375

This one now rivals your Alani one for my favourite Battleborn fan art.

(Not-Toby) #376

So, you’re like
"I’m Phoebe Hemsworth and I approve this pic"
?

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #377

I love his hand so much it got its own piece :raised_back_of_hand::sparkles:

Gore'd up version

It’s been dipped in meatbag.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #378

Clown Shayne that got requested a while ago, perfect candidate for a quick and simple drawing – just felt like doing something : P