Beya's Battleborn fanart corner (paintings, comics, etc.)

(Brute 912) #479

Aye, the motive to draw alternative skins for Battleborn characters appear to begin and I haven’t even started putting my ideas on paper yet… :sweat_smile:

(Deandes in crime ) #480

i would play ISIC just to use that if it was a skin

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #481

I’m just gonna casually cross-post my first proper Borderlands fanart here, go take a look :wink: Possibly if I make more BL art I’ll just update this thread:

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #482

WHat is this heresy? You don’t NEED a reason to play ISIC!

(Penguin connoisseur.) #483

My reason for not playing as ISIC is that doing so would require me to not play Toby for at least one match, and that’s just unacceptable.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #484

Happy Brolidays to all bros, sister bros and non-bronaries! I joined the Battleborn Secret Santa exchange and did a piece for Kait-a-tater-tot who wished for Caldarius, Kid Ultra or Oscar Mike, but I drew all three! (Although drawing Caldy makes me want to cry.)

UPR ISSUED SWEATERS FOR TACTICAL COMFORT! YEAH! :boom: :gift: :boom:

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #485

Hey darlings! It’s my second favorite day of the year (right after Canon™ day) and I made this silly and cute comic to celebrate :blush: :robot: :kiss:

All of my love for him :sparkling_heart:

I get startled easily ok

Thanks to Jim for ideas! :smile: I tried to do something different with the materials but it still ended up looking like watercolor haha. Drawn and inked on paper, colored in Krita and lil’ bit of Photoshop in the mix.

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #486

Sorry that I don’t have much to show, all of my time currently goes into school and shifting through all of Borderlands. Here’s a complimentary Whiskey Foxtrot doodle that came out pretty nicely, though!

(Magnus Whisperer || ISIC's s.o.) #487

Once upon a time (6 days ago) Randy Varnell dropped not-so-subtle hint that I should draw ISIC and Claptrap hanging out. So I did! Mixing Battleborn’s and Borderlands’ styles in the same picture was something I wanted to attempt, I had to take extra care to stay faithful to the games’ styles, so in the end it took about 5 whole days to finish because of the amount of detail :joy:

Done with watercolors, as usual! :sparkling_heart:

Don’t think you should have given that to ISIC, Claptrap!

EDIT: Adding some details shots for the painting because why not (also because ohgodwhy). Also the original is roughly the size of an A4.

Click here!

24bc53a75eeb2e24d95bcd3ad6696187

bc5bc3e061566aebcc7fb6e9f9fd2fa6

22c0f6ba9fb294c0da227a6b3a911d66

4977a33a7bdd2ea1ed1bca8c989503db