BIA4 IS IN Development

(armitom) #1

At 7:00 until 9:00 they talk about BIA
It gives me hope to hear its still alive.

2 Likes

E3 2017 Discussion Thread
(FENIX400) #2

Thanks for the info!

0 Likes

(LeYuno) #3

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I am SO happy right now! Looks like they will put an extra emphasis on authenticity as well since they are publishing themselves. I love this!

Also, Baker is coming back! WOHOOO

0 Likes

(Marcomi X) #4

He said basically nothing new.
…please, PLEASE! May it be a sequel, not a Reboot!

0 Likes

(LeYuno) #5

well, the difference to me is that he confirmed it flat out that they are working on it. Saying before only things like “we haven’t forgotten about it” is just hinting at “we might or might not be working on a new bia at this time but no confirmations yet”.

At least now he said they are working on the next game and that Baker’s story will continue. This means the game is in such a fase that they are confident it will be released at some point. That, to me, makes a big difference.

0 Likes

(Marcomi X) #6

He just said “Baker will come back”. He never said “We’ll continue Baker’s story”. It’s not the same thing.
Nowadays, I pay extra attention to the word-choices.

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #7

It sounded like Randy was committed to the tactical aspects and compelling story as the base of the game action, though, which is encouraging. (Not to mention quite different from certain other military FPS franchises.) I don’t know if you played “Tales from the Borderlands” (which Randy specifically mentioned as an inspiration), but the way the story drove the action was above par.

0 Likes

(Cheersploding as I type!) #8

So…I bought BiA to see what the fuss is about…My gods…

Epic. Only done one chapter, but Epic.

3 Likes

E3 2018 discussion
(Currahee) #9

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA They are actually doing it! I’m so freaking happy that they can finish the story.

Awww sht, looks like we’re going to Bastogne…

Welph, pack your bags guys, looks like we’re about to be the Battered Bastards of Bastogne…

0 Likes

Oh baby! I can’t wait to see something from it

0 Likes

(DiBBs) #11

If they announce a new BIA installment I may come back to post on the forums. It’s been years since I’ve felt the BIA hype.

I wonder if the others from the old boards will come back upon it’s announcement.

Shouts to all those who stuck around since the original game’s hype train!

1 Like

(Thijsvansteenwi) #12

Long time no see. I still lurk from time to time!
Miss the old forums though0

2 Likes

(DiBBs) #13

Cheers!

Yeah can’t get used to it here.

I come by once in a while to check stuff out. Usually the same old types of threads going on, nothing new to talk about. lol

0 Likes

(Dunic777) #14

That’s a good news.

0 Likes

(Marcomi X) #15

That’s disgusting.

0 Likes

(Currahee) #16

sighs Still no BIA

Also, why is the chick hot? WHY!?

0 Likes

(Hi!) #17

It is I - your leader, both spiritually and mentally.

So… BIA 4 is a go?? IS THIS WHAT I’M TO UNDERSTAND?!

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!

So, how is every little thing, all my BIA brothers? Have you missed me? Ha, of course you’ve all missed me!

2 Likes

(Currahee) #18

I do not know you, sorry

0 Likes

(Hi!) #19

Your loss, little fella. Trust me, ok? Believe me when I say, it’s your loss. That I can tell you. Sad!

1 Like

(DiBBs) #20

Good to see you still around mate.

I can see you’ve found the secret sauce to the proverbial ‘efficient trump tweet’ burger and are proceeding to use it wisely.

Remember, with great power comes something something something.

1 Like