Big Update Coming to Borderlands: The Handsome Collection on October 29, 2015

(Jeffybug) #1

An update is coming to Borderlands: The Handsome Collection on Thursday, October 29! These updates will contain various bug and performances improvements.

The patch will be particularly large on Xbox One to accommodate multiplayer connectivity fixes.

The update also includes some long-awaited, frequently requested changes from the community to Borderlands 2.

The update will be available worldwide on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on October 29. The updates are currently scheduled to roll out in the early morning (PDT) on Xbox One and by the early afternoon (PDT) on PlayStation 4.

Links to the full update notes can be found below:

Xbox One Update Information
PlayStation 4 Update Information

For support with Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, please visit http://support.gearboxsoftware.com.

7 Likes
Freezing on PS4 [Last GBX Response #523]
Borderlands 2 on XBOX-One
([In Memories Delusional]) #2

Say, one question, if you don’t mind me asking.
The stability fixes, does it include the frequent crashes experiences by people on the PS4 on certain maps?

Anyway, looking forward to this patch for sure.

(Jeffybug) #3

The fixes may help for some, but we’re still investigating the frequent crashing for some users post 3.0 update.

([In Memories Delusional]) #4

Allright.

Thank you for the quick responce!

(Cheersploding as I type!) split this topic #5

A post was merged into an existing topic: Stonedtrippy alt

(Rickyh241) #6

Thank you. Hopefully it goes smoothly.

Thanks for the update.

I have a question about the ps4 Bl2 , “Various balance refinements and tweeks with special attention to the Maya character.” , what does that mean? I didn’t play to much of her on ps3 so don’t have anything to compare it to.

1 Like
([In Memories Delusional]) #8

The thing I’m lookign forward to the most is the FOV slider. Willing to say what the cap is (amount of degrees)?

(Plerpy) #9

FOV slider!!?? Farrrrrkkk yeah.

Disrepair and Self-Loathing will no longer get into an infinite teleporting loop.

Lol, that’s a funny typo! XD

Holy crap, where to start?! Fastball can be farmed from Boll! Matchmaking above op4 is getting fixed, Cobra drop rates getting buffed, EGO-TP can be completed, and we can turn off the oxygen warnings. Awesome!!!

Edit: hmmm after looking over a second time, difficulty scaling will return to appropriate value after leaving raid bosses; no more 4p glitch?!

(Kwisatz Haderach) #12

Apparently certain elemental focused skills will scale better into TVHM and UVHM. The Cataclysm Tree in particular will see a slight improvement (examples: Cloud Kill, Helios and Blight Phoenix).

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

1 Like
(Mechromancity) #13

What do you guys mean “Use a more appropriate material”???

(Rush86) #14

Hey, would you be able to tell whoever works on the patches. That the mini boss boomer in the pre sequel is glitched and does not respawn.

Dang! The gearbox have been put 2 A LOT of work … :acmaffirmative:

(Orpheus_Opus) #16

I was playing bl2 on Xbox one. I downloaded the update and all of my poker night heads I uploaded from my 360 saved characters disappeared.

(Berserker) #17

Looking forward to this update later today.

Especially these two:

-The Fastball grenade has been added to Boll’s loot pool.
-Drop rates for the Cobra have been increased in Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage.

:+1:

2 Likes
(da6770) #18

Does this update go in affect for ps3 also? I noticed the topic says Handsome Jack Collection.

(Cheersploding as I type!) #19

Yes, there’s a separate sticky for bl2/presequel

(Plerpy) #20

That’s awesome. What makes it even more awesome was that all day I thought they were talking about tweeking and refining her character model. And I’m sitting here wondering why they needed to change her appearance. Pretty sure I was dropped on my head as a child.

1 Like