New hot fixes for Borderlands: The Handsome Collection are rolling out now across all platforms!
[quote]January 25, 2016 Hot Fixes
- Increased drop rate for the Hyperion assassin skin customizations.
- Increased drop rate for Maya’s “Frozen Wrath” skin customization.
- Increased chance to spawn shield boosters when using the “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot” shield.
- Zer0’s “ Velocity” skill will now apply critical hit damage correctly.
- Gaige’s “Wires Don’t Talk” skill now appropriately increase shock DoT damage.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- The sights on Dahl, Maliwan, and Torgue pistols with scopes will now align correctly.
- Increased DoT chance and DoT damage for the “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot” shield.
- Previous SHiFT-code only weapons (such as The Machine, Ol’ Painful, the Jack O’Cannon, and Boomacorn) now have a very rare chance of dropping in-game.
- The ‘Tread Carefully’ challenge has been disabled so that it no longer causes issues with players’ challenge lists.
- The weapon “Wet Week” now has a chance to drop from Swagman/Outcast.[/quote]