BL:THC Hot Fixes Rolling Out (Updated 1/25/2016)

(Jeffybug) #41

New hot fixes for Borderlands: The Handsome Collection are rolling out now across all platforms!

[quote]January 25, 2016 Hot Fixes

Borderlands 2

• Increased drop rate for the Hyperion assassin skin customizations.
  • Increased drop rate for Maya’s “Frozen Wrath” skin customization.
  • Increased chance to spawn shield boosters when using the “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot” shield.
  • Zer0’s “ Velocity” skill will now apply critical hit damage correctly.
  • Gaige’s “Wires Don’t Talk” skill now appropriately increase shock DoT damage.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

• The sights on Dahl, Maliwan, and Torgue pistols with scopes will now align correctly.
  • Increased DoT chance and DoT damage for the “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot” shield.
  • Previous SHiFT-code only weapons (such as The Machine, Ol’ Painful, the Jack O’Cannon, and Boomacorn) now have a very rare chance of dropping in-game.
  • The ‘Tread Carefully’ challenge has been disabled so that it no longer causes issues with players’ challenge lists.
  • The weapon “Wet Week” now has a chance to drop from Swagman/Outcast.[/quote]
9 Likes

(Rush86) #42

Gearbox thanks you are amazing. This is why i still play all three borderlands games daily. Its such a great great 3 games and supported by great developers

2 Likes

(Ite) #43

How is the Wet Week anyone try it?

0 Likes

(Rush86) #44

It’s pretty good

0 Likes

(Berserker) #45

Awesome stuff. :acmaffirmative:

0 Likes

(Gtripx) #46

In case anyone else wants to try I just put 3 wet weeks in the grinder and got a machine. I had one from shift but it was a fire with Malian stock. The one I got from the grinder was ice with vladof grip and Dahl stock. Perfect best sniper i have used even better than a ice long nail. Just wanted to let everyone know because we don not know if there is a dedicated drop for the machine.

4 Likes

(Rush86) #47

Hell yea you can get them in the grinder, didnt know that. That makes things so much better thank you so much for the info. And no there isnt a designated drop for the jack o cannon, machine, boomacorn, ol painful. They are just world drops. Wet week is the only one that has a specified drop source.

0 Likes

(Gtripx) #48

I tried it another time and got a purple Jakob’s I’m gonna keep farming and grinding . I did not use moonstone just regular grind.

0 Likes

(Rush86) #49

Yea im going to try as well. Ill post again if i get one of them.

0 Likes

(Gtripx) #50

once I get 6 of them I’ll go grind them and post what I get.

0 Likes

(Rush86) #51

Ok sounds good and i just found a machine in a weapon vender. The patch notes say they are a very rare drop. So the games treating them as if they are purples i think.

0 Likes

(Gtripx) #52

I just did 2 more grinds with 3 wet weeks and both came out purple. I must have had rng luck the first time.

0 Likes

(Chitsa) #53

Am I that slow not to notice … THC. Maaan, I need betta.

0 Likes

(Lee Ingham) #54

Any update on slag glitch challenge?

0 Likes