BL:TPS crashing upon character creation

I have just recently attempted to start the game on my PC and I will get to the first screen where you choose your character. I’ll do my customizations (change a head and color) to my liking and then attempt to start. a few seconds later the game will crash and give me an error message. I have tried a full uninstall and reinstall via steam to no avail. I will leave the list via photo on what error it gives me. As a side note I also was not able to change any character names if that means anything. Please help.

upon further experimentation I can start and play the game with keyboard and mouse but if i attempt to use a game pad (an xbox 360 controller or a PS4 controller) the game auto crashes like previously stated. Game pad has always been my prefered way to experience borderlands so if there is a way to fix this I would greatly appreciate it.

That is a LOT of file name not found. First and foremost, we’re gonna need your pc’s specs. I see you’re running Windows. But before that, go into steam and verify the game cache. Yeah, investigation showed that 360 controllers don’t work. Also, why would you use a controller on a pc and unnecessarily cripple yourself?

because i play things like borderlands to relax more often than not. I find it easier to relax when I play with a controller vs mouse and keyboard. I’ll get those specs up shortly.

Processor: AMD FX™-8150 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

not sure if i missed something on this specifically.

do it again so it crashes, then post the event log at C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\my games\Borderlands The Pre-Sequel\WillowGame\Logs a Dxdiag log would also be helpful. just type dxdiag (the entire thing) in the search bar.