BL:TPS Fall Customization SHiFT Codes!

Channel your inner Wattle Gobbler with new fall-themed customizations (and bonus Boomacorn shotgun) for your Vault Hunters in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! Act fast as these codes won’t be around forever!

• PC/Mac/Linux: W5KJT-X9W65-9R3KJ-HJCJ3-W3JZ6
  • Xbox One/Xbox 360: W5KJT-X9W39-5K6JR-CRBJ3-W3JS3
  • PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3: CKWJT-HZK65-HRTKT-HJ5JB-3WSTH

To redeem, at the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Main Menu select ‘Extras’ then SHiFT Code, or enter the code directly into the SHiFT Vending Machine in Concordia. For help and assistance with SHiFT and / or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, visit: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/

18 Likes

@Chuck80 weren’t you just asking about this?

2 Likes

Don’t want the skins. But that shotgun though.

1 Like

Aaaaah, finally :smile:

1 Like

I’m going to try this out with Deputy Athena when I get home

4 Likes

Gonna check what Nisha can do with it. It’s based on a coach gun so I really hope it’s good.

1 Like

The magic shotgun of insta-complete the Elementalist achievement, and elemental putti quests!

If not I have Jack and Aurelia as well, so many coach gun characters to choose from :smile:

2 Likes

@Abvex I know you’ve also been waiting for this

1 Like

Does anyone know if it has fixed parts ?

You only get one chance to redeem the code…

I guess we will find out, this might be a hell of a shotgun for claptrap

All the pictures I have seen online have the same parts, and the mag size doesn’t follow what the parts are supposed to give it, it’s probably fixed.

It would be a good move for shift code guns to be fixed parts, since you cant farm them

5 Likes

Been waiting so long to get my hands on this shotgun thanks

2 Likes

That’s awesome! The skins and the gun. Claptrap actually looks the least weird here.

1 Like

Holy crap, I can finally see what this mythical Boomacorn’s made of. Thanks for the giving!!!

@Chuck80 the Boomacorn has fixed parts and fires 5 random element rockets.

Woohoo!

Such many happiness, not only ridiculous turkeyfaces but another uncollectable released to the masses. WEEEEEEEE!

1 Like

Just got home and grabbed it with Athena. I gotta say it’s pretty friggin’ sweet. Absolutely ridiculous hearing that horse noise but I love it!