BL3 Diamond Collector's Edition received

I got mine about 10:30 a.m. this morning (as the UPS tracking schedule indicated) so, hooray! I didn’t have to wait until next week like I was afraid I would. Thank you 2K for shipping it as fast as possible - though it would have saved me some concern to KNOW I was going to get it this morning instead of wondering if I’d get it, like, next Wednesday. :slight_smile:

Overall I’m happy with the Loot Chest - definitely much better than the BL2 one. Figurines could have been a bit better imo, but nice overall. I had wanted an Ellie “hood ornament” of my own, so it’s nice to have a good Ellie figure. :+1: Posters are really beautiful! Model of Sanctuary 3, well, looks cool but I doubt I’ll ever get it put together, heh. But that’s just me.

Anyhoo mostly just wanted to let others who might be waiting that yes, you should get it today (most probably have by now but in case someone hasn’t).

Congrats!

received mine, but it seems that it didn’t contain the actual game.

Is this where you had the physical game and season pass? I have looked through everything in the box.

I got the game itself (with the code) in a separate steel case (in the same shipping box), wasn’t actually in the chest itself.

1 Like

Wow, I feel like an idiot!!! And that’s where it was!!

Thanks and happy hunting!

Ego

2 Likes

Did you guys get the keychains? Mine are missing.

Yup got my keychains.