Hey I dunno if anyone would care but I made a massive Borderlands 3 Gear Tracker in MS Excel. You can download it here…
You will just need to clear out all my stuff (AND DON’T STEAL MY BUILDS!!)
I’m always updating it with new features. Currently it’s pretty easy to put in all the data, I even have drop down lists for anointments. Here’s some stuff I plan on adding:
Drop down lists for all shield/grenade augments Added
- Drop down lists for all class mod/artifact stats
- Weapon type column (eg. sniper, rocket, etc.)
- Damage calculator (this one is hard don’t expect it anytime soon)
Just a few notes…
- If you want to enter multiple lines in a cell (like for stats on class mods/artifacts) press ALT + Enter at the end of the line.
- The best overall sorting method is to sort Name > L > M > S > Prefix, and have L M and S all sort highest to lowest (also be sure to select the entire sheet by clicking the blank space on the top left above row 1 and next to column A). This makes it very easy to find what you are looking for if you are like me and have a lot of items.
- Most stuff is formatted a certain way, and there are formulas in some cells and drop down lists in others. You are free to change what you want, just be careful when you click a cell to make sure you aren’t overriding a formula or something.
- ID tags automatically change the format of the row. If you put an “s” it will change the row to have a red background, and the text to bold/italic. This goes for all the other ID tags. You cannot use e, n, or r together though, however since items will only fall into one of these 3 categories anyway it shouldn’t be a problem.
- The terror anoint format is automatic as long as the word terror is in that cell (which this is a drop down menu anyway but…).
Any additions people would like reply here or PM me.
EDIT: Made a few updates.