BL3 Maybe Gone From The Charts But Not From Our Hearts

2 Likes

To be fair, with only a few hundred viewers, it only takes one or two bigger streamers changing their minds to flip the viewer numbers of the two games. They have relatively large followings that go with them.
But yeah, it’s still a pretty crazy screenshot.

Its lingers within us… Like gas pains and farts.

it freakin rhymes!

4 Likes

Yup totally spat my coffee, thanks for that. :rofl:

1 Like

u know somethings wrong when u see joltz playing bl1

6 Likes

Well, yes but streamers stream depending on which way the wind is blowing, they are a buisiness just like any other.

1 Like

If there was a market for people to watch BL3, they would be doing it. More people want (or at least aren’t really upset with) seeing BL1. Heck, Joltz’s Brick playthrough is tempting me to go back…

4 Likes

LOL yes I still remember picking up the Lady Finger.

1 Like

im pretty sure he do what he wanted to do , look back 2 3 years ago hes been doing playthrough non stop but did it influence by gbx? clearly not , bl2 ended long already at that point

Content does not necessarily mean support from the game developer there are many factors but I have no interest in trying to convince you otherwise.

“There’s lootin and shootin to do”

2 Likes

then what kind of business your talking about?

Content creators can have revenue streams based on advertising, merchandise, click through and to collect they need to be getting views and subscribers.

I hope that has clarified things for you.

i would say my conclusion being he is doing what he likes and while hes doing that he is also making money

Very magnanimous of you. :+1:

Not neccessarily. He’s always been going back and forth inbetween games but of course, he played Borderlands 2 the most because it has the most content. He’s just trying to keep Borderlands 3 fresh so he isn’t tired of it when new content drops.

2 Likes

Bl3 average viewership on twitch has not changed since launch. (after the initial hype). All this means is that no streamers were streaming at the time of this screen shot. This last month has been a bit slower, understandably with the reaction to Mayhem 2.0. I will not be surprised when the patch hits and viewership goes up.

6 Likes

Who is the largest twitch streamer for BL3? Most of the streams I watch go op to 150 at the most. I think one time when I was watching Moxsy he may have been at 300 IIRC.

1 Like

Joltz, he sits at 1.5k+ viewers generally at all times. Next closest is K6. Then I’d say dammit2hell and moxsy are the next two biggest.

6 Likes

Wasn’t joltz playing BL1 at the moment?

also moxsy is making a poll what else to play until GBX decides to release patches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_01KTtTziTw

1 Like

When we gone see Thicc stream! Live in nothing but some short shorts n fresh white fila sneakers.

LL cool J voice
Show dem what Thicc is :kiss: UH!

No srsly itd be nice to see u do some extra stuff. Maybe a retro axton. I always watch ur videos.

1 Like