I think hundreds of posts with the current state of the game it’s a attests this affirmation.
- Items scaling with mayhem level is not correct. 90% of the drops are not scaled which makes farming unrewarding
- Galaxy event it’s a wasted due to above point.
- Crashes on consoles like never before.
- Loot drops not scaled with the mayhem level as stated in the mayhem status.
- Mayhem modifiers that, besides stressing the video, do no bring any added value to the gameplay, but unnecessary annoyances.
- As soon as re-roll is possible, it should be possible per level. A simple preference modifiers selection will do. For me the hole system is conceptually utterly wrong. Difficulty should be overcome by builds and skills and not by unfit overpowered modifiers. That should be done separately, e.g Challenge TVHM Mode with fix weekly modifiers, always from min M6 and with proper drops rewarding.
- The range tolerance of weapons for each mayhem level should be far narrower. In M8 I got OPQ with 5k x2 but also in M10. Makes no sense. Each mayhem should have min with 20% more than Max of the previous mayhem level.
- Fix the mayhem item scaling. An M0 carrier of 800+ which is efficient, in M10 with 2k even with 100% bonus barely do anything.
- Dedicated drop chance should also be increase with the mayhem level. Not as much, obviously, but as I tested, is the same regardless the level and makes no sense. Before mayhem levels were not really levels. Now is different and I think it’s clear how.
- Fix the loot pool to scale with the mayhem level. Even if the “scaled” one are not usable, having besides an enormous number of white, green and blue that easily overwhelms the epic and legendary combined, in M10, items that you love not usable, eventually with the right anointment, it’s beyond heartbreaking
- Add Mayhem pre/suffix to the items.
- Scale the vending machines. Relax, nothing in these will break the game! Just do it. Besides, ALL vending machines reachable ONLY by passing through the content e.g. second and third in Raid, must contain only epics with high chance of legendary.
- ALL Drops of items below epic are reduced with the each mayhem level until in M10 anywhere there is no drop of anything below epic. Besides, once mayhem is active, why do we still see below epic is beyond any reason. Less is more! I mean… in M10 we cannot use a legendary and I will use a white or green or blue??? Seriously…
- Add selective quests replay ability AND proper scale the rewards. To reset all for 1-2 quests it’s stupid. And the reward not scaled it’s even worst.
- If the above point is too complicated, then once a quest is completed, the reward enters the loot pool
- Remove the anointments that are not currently and actively supported by the game design. At least until can be relevant.
- Add build quick save/load. The game revolves around builds. How the game was released without this feature is something that you cannot reason even if you try…
Add a test server…
And you know what? If with Mayhem 2.0 you would have property scale the items, we would have been far more happier. True story. Don’t get me wrong. The game would still have chronic issues, but at least we would balancing those with a rewarding experience…
EDIT: And PLEASE let the Ultraviolet AND hunted Traunt maps in. Between events you ca randomize the foes inside and with a boss at the end with own loot pool. Should I add that currently Proving Grounds have nothing to prove? Are so unrewarding in all aspects…,