BL3 still broken

BL3 is still locking up after 9/10 fixes. In split screen on the Xbox Series S the BL3 game locks up constantly. Ruining the play through. When will BL3 be consolidated into one game like BL1 Game of the year? The Xbox Store messes up the D/L of add ons. The base game must be D/L’ed, system rebooted, then it acknowledges you have the game. Then trying to d/l and the DLC’s, Cosmetic Packs, Season Passes, Add ons, Directors cut, Designer Cut in the proper order. ( good luck) Split screen consistently locks after 15 to 25 minutes, or sooner! I have the Ultimate Edition only to discover it doesn’t include everything. Already, had the edition below that. I am ready to give up after reinstalling 5 times. Maybe more.

1 Like

After September fixes game still broken.

Order of downloads does not really matter, unless I misunderstood you. Also, it sounds like you have a Xbox S version, but you are posting in PC section.

1 Like

Moved to the XBox section. Order of downloads should not matter, but you always have to have the base game downloaded before trying to launch any DLC - same as for all other XBox games.

What’s the order? I already make sure the base game is installed on the internal drive. Reboot the hen proceed to d/l. Today playing single player the game locked loading. BL3 is broken and pretty bad at that.

1 Like