BL3 Tie-in DLC 2019?

I am pretty certain that this is just rumors, but is it possible that Gearbox is going to make a tie-in DLC for Borderlands 2 before they launch BL3? I would actually buy that if it was good.

1 Like

There are rumours and speculation aplenty (including at least a couple of threads on these forums.) There has been no actual news or official announcement, though.

(Moving since this isn’t exactly BL2 News)

2 Likes

I haven’t heard anything about a new DLC from my friend in the art department (he’s a technical artist), but he does have a pretty iron-clad NDA, so he might not be able to talk about it if there was going to be one. Personally I think the updates we got are all we’re going to get because GBX is currently investing their time in finishing up BL 3 and not working on new content for the older games that may or may not return a profit.

2 Likes

I highly doubt it.

1 Like

The only reason why I would at all think this is possible is because of the reaction to BL3 announce on Steam. Up from the rather steady 10,000 concurrent users in the last few years to 35k-60k after BL3 was revealed.
Money to be had in those returning players…
–RoA

1 Like