Blackbird Interactive Reddit AMA

(Influencer Guy) #1

This afternoon, some of the crew from Blackbird Interactive will be doing a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything). Below are a few details from Rory of BBI:

"Blackbird will be doing an AMA Tuesday the 26th at 12PM PST / 3PM EST!

The list will include:

-Rob Cunningham CEO of Blackbird and Creative Director on Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. Rob was a co-founder at Relic and co-creator and art director of Homeworld

-J. Aaron Kambeitz Chief Creative Officer at Blackbird. J. Aaron Kambeitz was a co-founder of Relic and lead artist on Homeworld.

-Rory McGuire Hey that’s me! I’m the Lead Game Designer on our debut title! I’m an alumnus of Sony Online and High Moon Studios.

-Jeff Lydell Senior producer at Blackbird. Jeff is a Relic veteran with experience on Company of Heroes and Dawn of War 2.

We may be joined by additional folks from BBI as well. Will probably pre-post it at 12PM EST on the 26th to get questions going!"

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA

(Not actually Jesus Christ) #2

What is this about? All of the development? :slight_smile:

(Influencer Guy) #3

It’s about whatever you want it to be about! Ask them anything! :smiley:

(Not actually Jesus Christ) #4

Yay! Now I can ask if they would remaster Cataclysm if they had the source code! :wink:

(Not actually Jesus Christ) #5

Being more serious,( :stuck_out_tongue: ) )I did ask them if they wanted me to do the Steam trading cards for DOK because I always wanted to do something like that! :wink:

(Not actually Jesus Christ) #6

Sorry about triple post, but they never replyed :frowning: Let’s find out what they say today! :wink:

(Influencer Guy) #7

To be clear, an AMA is a live Q&A that is done on Reddit. You’ll be able to ask them in real time.

(Not actually Jesus Christ) #8

I mean when I sent them the E-Mail before…

(Not actually Jesus Christ) #9

What time in the UK is it on?

(Influencer Guy) #10

I believe it’s 20:00 GMT

(Not actually Jesus Christ) #11

Is is supposed to be on now? Because I can’t see it yet…

(Influencer Guy) #12

Yea, the guys are currently going through questions and answering them!

(Not actually Jesus Christ) #13

Can you give me the direct link as it does not appear when I click on your other one. :no_mouth:

(Influencer Guy) #14

Sure!

(Drahkas) #15

I don’t understand how this works. I can find some replies to questions but they just kinda show up in random places and i can’t keep track of anything… Guess I’m starting to get old lol

(Influencer Guy) #16

Sometimes they can be a bit of a slow burn. It can take a while to go through the questions and get them answered. Today’s AMA seemed to go very well!