Blocked on Sanctuary

Hello,
I went back up to the Sanctuary, and since then I can no longer teleport to Prometheus.
Whenever I arrive in front of Ellie’s transporter, it disappears.

Does anyone have a solution to offer me?
Thank you in advance.

Did you try using the navigate interface on the bridge of Sanctuary, going to Promethea that way, and then trying to use the drop pod?

1 Like

Yes,

Garanti sans virus.
www.avg.com

Have you played with someone recently who are further in the chapter than you? That could be one of the reasons but I’m unsure. Also maybe joining someone who in the same chapter as you could fix it?

Just to make sure I understand. You navigated Sanctuary to Promethea for the first time. Then you used the drop pod to get down to the planet. Sometime after that you teleported back to Sanctuary, and now you can’t teleport back to Promethea? When you’re on the map you have to press a button to get to orbit view where you can select the planet.

If that really doesn’t work. Then there is a possible workaround, but you need to have at least one of the DLCs. They added a new option when you create a new character to start with one of the DLCs. When you select that you’ll get a new character at level 13, with a few guns, and you’re basically ready to go down to Promethea for the first time again.

Since the last patch there is a bug with the fast travel network that makes it working very randomly.
First, you can’t interact with the FT stations. There is simply not the option, pressing E does nothing (on pc) nor the game recognizes it as a waypoint.
Second, you can navigate via sanctuary+drop pod but the FT on the drop pod just expires after a bit.
The only solution that works, for now, is to reload the map time and time again until you can interact with the FT network again.

Hi, i have the problem that i cant navigate to Xylourgos. I have the Season Pass,i have the Quest, im lvl 53, im actually on the True Vault Hunter Modus at Chapter 12. I have try to restart the game sometimes and tryed to make a new charakter for the lvl boost but nothing works, can anyone help me?
Sorry for the bad english. :sweat_smile:

It works if I go to Pandora, quit the game, close the EpicGame launcher, then bring the ship back to Promethé …
:thinking:

Garanti sans virus.
www.avg.com

I play solo…

Hi.

I more or less solved the problem:

I go back to Pandora, then I quit the game and close the EpicGame launcher.

Then I come back to Promethé, and there, twice out of three it works.

Hi,

I more or less solved the problem:

I go back to Pandora, then I quit the game and close the EpicGame launcher.

Then I come back to Promethé, and there, twice out of three it works.