Blockhead Shotgun Drop Rate

Does anyone know what the drop rate for the Blockhead Shotgun dropped by the Badass Creeper in Caustic Caverns is on OP8? I swear, I’ve been farming this guy for maybe two hours and I’ve yet to get it. Btw, does anyone have an OP8 Blockhead by any chance? If so, my GT is RockDMON.

1 Like

As with most grinding, you could get it the first try or five days. I cannot find a specific drop rate %, but it is safe to assume the regular legendary drop rate of anywhere from .8 to 5 %.

I’m on the PS3.

Personally, I never use mine as I prefer the Ravager, Striker & Carnage. A purple rarity Ravager is
worth its weight in gold and better than most legendary shotties ( on the right characters )

True dat. I just think that this shotgun will work well with my Psycho. Too bad your on PS3. C’est la vie.

For real…I would give you mine. It’s wasting away in the bank. You could very well be right about the Psycho. Siren & Zerker are my favs. I know little about playing Krieg.

He’s rather difficult to play as by late game (early on and TVHM he kicks ass), but I found a build that actually works–especially with the gear I have. My top 3 that I use are the Assassin, the Mechromancer, and the Psycho. The Gunzerker I struggle with, the Siren I would like to play but never got around to it, and the Commando I just plainly don’t understand too well.

1 Like

But I gotta say though: Creepers can actually kick anyone’s asses easily, which sounds very dumb, but it’s very true.

1 Like

If you have not already done so, you might want to consult the TOp gear for Krieg thread.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

Not dumb. lol. Been there…been slaughtered to death by that. Commando, sounds about the same as Krieg insofar as he’s great early and late game. ( first char I OP8’ed ). Gunzerker, I just adore. At this point, I can have him zerkin’ full time throughout all of Digistruct Peak ( sometimes a break @ the vending machines before the 2 Saturns ).

Late game, Siren wreaks havok on mobs. You really need a Moxxi gun to tackle raids by yourself, but I’ve solo’d Terra a few times with her and a Grog Nozzle, so it can be done.

I’m liking the Mechro’s skill tree, though half the time the robot gets in my way in corners, lol.

Thanks!!

There is also the Community Krieg Guide - All you ever wanted to know that has useful information including build options, skill ratings, weapons, etc.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

Yeah, the robot can go full dunce sometimes. Coincidentally with the build I have, he is my main source of offense, which is actually pretty fun. I’ll stand back and support him as he slays the hell out of enemies. This is totes different than the popular Anarchy route. There are a few kinks right now when dealing with armored enemies and robots, but it can be fixed with the right gear. Also, I never really go raiding so I doubt any of my characters would do well. And an update, I got a “Sunny” Blockhead. It’s not the ideal one, but it’ll due for now. :smiley:

1 Like

Likely 1:20 (post hot fix). The standard drop rate is now 1:10 and Badass Creeper can drop two “Legendaries” this Blockhead and the Longbow but only one is possible once you do get a drop hence 1:20.

Badass Creeper can be quite frustrating to farm thanks to the ridiculously long walk there.

1 Like