After perusing @Prismatic topic on optimizing Moze without delving too far into calculations/spreadsheets, I’m left scratching my head. @Hugostiglyts @N8d0ggz has demonstrated a build utilizing heavy investment into the red tree while retaining both survivability and damage. @twoPIZZA utilizes the Short Fuse /SSB/SRPM interaction to boost splash damage as well.
So, which build is more powerful DPS wise? We all have preferences and choice of weapons but would like to know definitive numbers. Am I benefiting more from going both DM and Click, click with Blastmaster? Or what if I switch over to Short Fuse? In theory, one could also rely on the 160% anointments for each weapon by hopping in & out of IB. However, I’d like to ask the community for a verdict.
I’ve listed other builds that I’d like to do testing on (they need tweaking) for viability.
Any help is appreciated!
- Blastmaster 1 build: without Some For the Road, which I don’t normally do since I rely on this skill constantly.
- Blastmaster 2 build: Bottomless mag spec all the way to Click, click.
- Blastmaster 3 build OR Green Monster OR Shield Maiden: I could remove points and just rely on BM’s spec into Vampyr
- Firewalker (w/ bonuses in DiB, StE, FiTSD). Subtracting a point here and there depending on the numbers given within the MOD.
- Low Life (w/ bonuses to TRL, Click, DM) OR Green Monster: