Bloodsplosion tips required

Unrelated question, how do you get stuff next to your name, so like you have Meat Bicycle World Champion?

Go to preferences (up by the notification button) and enter your ‘Real name’ :smiley:

Oh and bonus Bloodsplosion tip: Find a video of Pyro Pete being bloodsploded for optimum mob alignment! :smiley:

I already watched a video of that :slight_smile: it’s what inspired me to use Krieg. I think maybe it was joltzdude139.

I was a bit nervous to begin with and died a few times in my attempts but now it just feels like mobbing! Go grab a rapier, slag bouncing betty and give it a go! :smiley:

I’ve farmed forever for a low level bouncing bonny and I just seem to have no luck, I get other stuff but never the one thing I want.

Bloodsplosion is based on Overkill damage, so be sure to debuff the weakest enemy and hit him as hard as you can to generate the highest Overkill damage as you can, and then just watch the explosions of life sweep the battlefield as you walk across it. Of course, slag is much appreciated for keeping the Bloodsplosion in “chainkill-mode”. Keep in mind you need to kill the nearest enemies AND generate more Overkill damage to make the Bloosplosion chain, as long as there are things to kill. You need the enemies close enough, but not too close, since the Bloodplosion will just take all of them out, instead of taking them down one-by-one to generate even more Overkill damage per Bloodsplosion.

If used well, this skill is absolutely insane. For example, here is some footage of me destroying Pyro Pete with White Gear only :

As you can see, the Overkill damage is the key here. As long as you can escalate your Overkill damage through multiple Bloodsplosions, you can decimate anything in the game. I’ve Bloodsploded Pete, Vorac, Terry, Dragons, Saturn and BNK3R (Saturn and BNK3R with a Diesel Blister COM + Corrosive Fastball.)

If you have questions, feel free. Hope this was helpful :smiley:

My god Bloodsplosion is awesome. I’ve been messing around in Frostburn Canyon testing it out against bandits/spiderants. Highlight was killing Scorch in one hit by killing a Spiderling :smiley: Slagga + Fastball = everything dies :sunglasses:

It’s making me question whether RtB is required anymore though…

1 Like

Well it all depends on your playstyle, you can still chop said spiderling
for a bloodsplosion and the nova doesn’t hurt Krieg lol. But yeah it’s a
monstrous endskill

I have never thought to spec into Hellborn, but i’m thinking maybe that would potentially have more synergy with this explosive idea?

Hey @Vinterbris

May I also suggest putting some effort in to finding (or trading for) a ‘Magic Missile’. They can be a bit of a pain to locate, but once you manage to get your hands on one, it may be game changing.

With MM I went from planning a Bloodsplosion to accidentally clearing rooms because everyone was so purple that you’d think they swan dived into a vat of Welch’s Jam.

:smiley: I do have one on my Gunzerker, level 72, so I can use that when I get there. I’m having a blast with my fastballs at the moment! :sunglasses:

This may not be necessary but as it wasn’t mentioned:

1 Like

That looks very useful, many thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a grenade mod that works best with bloodsplosion?

I prefer the fastball, dropped by Boll. I think my OP8 fastballs deal about 27,000,000 in damage with one hit, which typically kills lessor opponents and the unused portion of the 27mm damage is then bloodsploded amongst his buddies.

1 Like

A low level slag grenade like the crossfire ir bouncing bonny/betty? Works best , because they’ll slag the enemies without damaging you.
As far as setting it up goes anyway.
Followed by a fastball it would be pretty brutal!

If you want to bloodsplode with the grenade, then the Fastball is definitely for you.
Here is a nice guide on building Krieg around it :

If you want a grenade to help getting good Bloodsplosions, then use a Slag Bouncing Betty and run Melee.
By the way, Melee Krieg will deal more Damage through Bloodsplosion than Explosive Krieg.

2 Likes

Melee/explosive bloodsplosion krieg is what I’ve always run. Practice practice practice with aiming your fastballs. I once, completely accidentally, bloodsploded the handsome dragon.

1 Like