Bloody Harvest makes annointment farming a lot harder

Ive been farming some more legendaries since you have the increased annointment rate now, but because bloody harvest seems to heavily weigh terror based annointments I just get ■■■■■■ annointments that I dont want on all my weapons now. I would like a way to turn this bloody harvest impact off so I can still get the weapons I want.

10 Likes

and a way to turn off the event in slaughter shaft too ( while keeping the online bonus of more annointed weapon )

1 Like

Easy, play offline

WHo thought it was a good idea to begin with. It could be an additional annoitment that will disappeared after the event, but no…

1 Like

Playing offline would kind of defeat the purpose of farming for annointed gear, since that boost will also be turned off

5 Likes

The Halloween Annointments should be localized in the event location.

5 Likes

No they are not limited to the event location. They show up everywhere

Key word: should

5 Likes

Yea farming definitely got harder as every drop has the terror annointments for the most part

1 Like

I can’t believe they didn’t realize the impact of these competing events. Kind of stupid.

3 Likes

I wonder if this is done purposely. I mean look at it. So they keep nerfing the drop rates. They know many peeps are going offline to farm. So they release this timely special, make it last all the way into December knowing it will hurt the usual item drop rates we have been farming. Now by the time this special if over the big patch they talked about and the DLC will be out. Nerfing drop rates even more, the patch will make off line farming useless and we are right back to needing gear but not being able to farm it due to poor drop rates.
They did this with BL2, it forced people to MOD the gear and bring it into games. The modding really ruined Co-op play for BL2. They are making the same mistake here. You keep nerfing the loot drops and your begging those same hackers to bring MODs into this game. Once they do, Co-op will again be ruined.

2 Likes

Dedicated drops are going to help the farming issue. but the issue at hand is the terror annointments taking the place of the vanilla annointments or at least heavily outweighing them. Not saying terror annointments are bad but there is so many of them. And so far I’ve only seen a handful that I like but only greens and blues

5 Likes

Too soon i think, but i haven’t heard anyone talking about them. Are any of them any good?

I saw some that have good synergy with pets by giving them elemental damage. Or ones that give 100% life steal for zane.

1 Like

They arent bad, but im trying to farm specific gear for a melee amara and having more annointments makes life a lot harder.

2 Likes

Same, i farmed over 50 artifacts and 20 class mods in last month, still have not found the ones i need for a Zane Cyro build with good stats. Now it will be impossible

the bloody harvest annointments are going to be useless after dec 5th right

2 Likes

??? Then what good would they be, Why even farm them or pick them up

I’m not really picking them up. I don’t have room to store annointments that are only going to work until december. Unless i’m wrong and the terror debuff is sticking around forever

i really hope they are not staying, why would they want something that not obtainable after the event to affect their build “diversity”, but at this point, i really dont know