Bloody harvest mission gone

I had the bloody harvest mission yesterday and had to stop playing at 3pm.
I shut off the game. When I started the game today the bloody harvest mission was gone, was it a 1 day event?

Nope - lasts for a while. You probably went into the game too fast so that the enabling hotfix didn’t get installed in time. Try sitting at the main menu for a but (or re-launch the game but don’t rush through the menus)

1 Like

I have the same problem. The mission is gone and Maurice does not offer it anymore.
Super annoying !

1 Like

Do you see the pumpkins at the screen immediately after loading in your character? If not, the hotfix has not loaded and you’ll need to give it a moment to do so. As soon as you see the pumpkins, you should be good to go and start the session.

2 Likes

do you have to relaunch game completely? i tried to quit save and waited for the pumpkins this time but it didnt work for me… i did stop the application completely though

Ideally you should be at the main game menu screen (first item says “Play”). If you didn’t get the pumpkins to appear then go back one to the splash screen and hit the button to prompt the “Signing in…” notification.

2 Likes

YOUR A STARR, logged on thought ahhhh FKFKFKFKFK had to go to work and iv’e blown it, its all gone, after spending wayyyyy to much time farming and looking into the fear gear passive perks, :frowning: followed your instructions and all fixed

Many Thanks /those about to murder ghosts Salute You