Bloody Harvest RETURNS next week!

:skull: Get ready to be TERRIFIED! :skull:

Bloody Harvest is coming back to Borderlands 3!
We’ll have more information about this year’s Bloody Harvest event coming soon!

Did you miss the descent to Heck last year?
You can take a look at last year’s trailer and blog post here: https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-10-21-bloody-harvest-trailer-info/

28 Likes

One of my favorite maps, the best boss in game and awesome soundtrack.
I hope it will be improved and provide more optional bosses like in Cartel event.

11 Likes

they’ll probably give us the same event with buffed haloween weapons and buffed terror anoints.
I also hope the skull farming is non existent or less tedious

2 Likes

Excellent to see it back, looking forward to it!

Struggling not to mention the typo…

10 Likes

Gonna be nice to have it back with an option to turn if off if you don’t feel like getting ghosted all the time.

Though I dread what the terror anoints are gonna do to the meta…

3 Likes

I really hope they done something about the Terror EP annoint stacking glitch.

I don’t play with randoms much anymore, but holy hell this was annoying.

1 Like

This means there is a full patch next week?

@Noelle_GBX With the announcement of vertical split screen will this fix the issues with the tiny unreadable text sizes and UI?

5 Likes

I guess that depends on where Bloody Harvest is right now. It might still be on our PCs/consoles with GB needing to simply flick a switch to reactivate it, in which case the patch won’t necessarily drop at the same time.

1 Like

The second I score a lvl 65 M10 Vindicator Ghast Call, I’m going to do a cartwheel and the pee wee herman dance … then I’m turning the event off.

11 Likes

It’s just a hotfix, the event already is in the game and just needs to be activated

5 Likes

Pretty happy to hear it. I just hope that the Bloody Harvest items have aged well. Last time we got to play them was at level 50, Mayhem 3, which is a whole different ballpark than level 65, Mayhem 10. Is there any form of rebalancing in store for those items or will they be their original versions (besides the general buffs, like the 30% grenade damage buff we got across the board.)?

2 Likes

You don’t have to worry about that. The future will become foreseeable shortly after the Halloween event is over and there will be a new level cap, so people won’t use the Halloween gear for long enough for there to become a terror meta. LOL

I really am not salty about this (honestly), the idea just struck me as funny. :rofl: I am genuinely looking forward to getting to play with on-level terror gear again.

3 Likes

Not anytime soon. 65 is meant as the final level cap for the time being,

4 Likes

That was the joke. Unless they changed their tune, they have said that 65 will be the level cap “for the foreseeable future.” I was saying that the future would become foreseeable after the Halloween event and the level cap would be increased then, which is exactly what they have done after every seasonal/special event so far. Which also has made the gear gotten in those events totally irrelevant.

5 Likes

Or when they do farm frenzy a week before level cap. LIKE WHY???

3 Likes

PLEASE let the Ghast Call have access to anointments. It was really sad that it didn’t before.
I wouldn’t mind a handful of new gear, but that’s a bit doubtful.
Maybe the Terror effects were made better instead of having the invasive swirly green borders?

7 Likes

Looking forward to it! Can’t believe it’s been a year already. Speaking of which, I’m glad y’all are starting it a bit earlier this year than last; I think it’ll feel cooler having the event around for most of October leading up to Halloween, rather than just the last week of it.

4 Likes

Nice said :rofl:
what if they implant mayhem lvl 11+12
Won’t be a lvl cap increase :rofl:

Nice a good new, looking forward to get terror gear, last year I missed the terror anointed extra projectiles double penetrating boring gun, though I wonder if it will still work in all its former glory with recent patch restriction :thinking: