Boarderlands 2vr shift codes?

(WontStopGG) #1

I am having a issue connecting to gearbox for shift codes for Boarderlands 2 VR. Is there no shift codes for boarderlands VR or something?

(Is this thing on?) #2

Not sure if the PS ones should work or not, but paging @GeekVersusNerd for clarification…

(Frogmorton) #3

Yes there are shift codes for VR . Not sure where you should look for them, I found a bunch listed on reddit under the PSVR discussions.
It’s a little annoying trying to enter them on the PS4, even if you have a keyboard attached, as they don’t have good keyboard navigation and you need to select each 5-digit entry box one by one using the Move.
Might be easier to enter your shift codes on the web page.

(GeekVersusNerd) #4

Sorry, this somehow slipped through my notifications. Yes, shift codes do work in BL2VR. I haven’t seen anyone mention any issues thus far so I would recommend submitting a support ticket if troubleshooting isn’t working.

(Is this thing on?) #5

For clarification: are they separate from, or the same as, the PS3/PS4 ones? In other words, would users be prevented from redeeming codes they’d already redeemed against their linked PSN account on another Sony console?

(GeekVersusNerd) #6

They are the same codes. However, you can only redeem one code per game tittle, OG vs VR