Boarderlands 3 - Will there be microtransactions?

(d_gamer) #1

So it’s no secret that your working on Borderlands 3. I think that if done right it could be game of the year, and might even be my favorite game of this generation. I loved borderlands 2 and that game remains in my top 5 games of all time. However, what worries me tremendously is that you are working with 2k and I remember 2k bragging about slapping micro transactions in every single game they make from here on out. I love Borderlands, but lets be clear the fans will not accept this and you wouldn’t be able to pay people to take your games. Don’t be the next Star Wars Battlefront. If 2K won’t allow you to make the game without micro transactions then don’t make the game. Can you imagine the disaster of paying real world money for loot boxes in Borderlands? The whole balance of the game will be messed up and you will find countless copies at the bottom of GameStop dumpsters. I took the time to right this, because your series has meant so much to me and I don’t want to see it go to trash, because of some stupid fad that gaming is in.

(Is this thing on?) split this topic #2

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please don’t let micro transactions or loot boxes ruin borderlands 3

(Is this thing on?) closed #3