Boldur is now OP

(Dr H0 H0) #21

Exactly

0 Likes

(Hobbit Warrior) #22

I’ve only played against him a couple of time, but I’ve noticed with the massive AOE reductions it’s much harder to put him down than before,

I haven’t noticed a big increase in damage. Admittedly that may have more to do with the people playing him than anything.

I’m still using my basic tactic when encountering Boldur, That mostly involves ignoring him and just watching out for him once he gets to lvl 5.

0 Likes

(Dwarfurious) #23

To quote a certain favorite battleborn of mine “Do not be changing a thing!”

0 Likes

(Dr H0 H0) #24

Dwarf please…

0 Likes

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #25

Penta as whiskey huh, did you hear his penta line too

0 Likes

(Dwarfurious) #26

Yeah he says “Sucks to be on my team, im taking ALL of your kills! Huahahahaha!!”

0 Likes

(Dr H0 H0) #27

Go test his burst with skill damage items when you get the chance. :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #28

Ok gotcha thanks, I always thought his reg attack damage made since though, care to explain

@dwarfurious so that is what he says, I could not hear him, but funny nonetheless

0 Likes

(Dr H0 H0) #29

On Boldur? His axe toss and dash scale with skill damage and they now do over 1000 damage at level 5 together so huge burst coming from the best tank… Makes sense to me :smirk:

3 Likes

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #30

I thought you met whiskey, but yeah boldur is supposed to be unbearable, not a bloodthirster, do you think once the damage is toned down he will be truly balanced

0 Likes

(Dr H0 H0) #31

He’s not meant to assassinate people so yes. He needs decent damage but not Deande level burst… That’s just stupid for someone as mobile and Tanky as him. Imagine your trying to kill an ambra or something then out of nowhere your stunned then instantly killed and your team can do nothing about it because he’s Boldur… He then gets away to do the same thing to someone else. :ok_hand:

1 Like

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #32

Well at least once toned down boldur will be balanced, to be honest though I feel his speed is just way to much with out the axe, stunning blows needs to be every 3 hits or two, does he even lose damage without it

Also was that whiskey vid after the update, his ult seemed way faster in initiation

0 Likes

(Rush86) #33

Lol already with the people asking for nerfs. Just give it time, and not automatically say nerf after a few hours of playing with him. Give it a week or so.

1 Like

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #34

Whoa it ain’t something I’m immediately complaining about, it is just when I play boldur and I throw that axe, I feel like a Dwarven sonic that CANNOT be caught which is crazy, and with stunning blows no one can escape, but this has always been with boldur

0 Likes

(Rush86) #35

I didnt reply to you. I was talking to the OP.

0 Likes

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #36

Oh ok my bad

0 Likes

(Ambra's Arbiter) #37

Whoosh

0 Likes

(Ambra's Arbiter) #38

I don’t know where he’ll be.

0 Likes

(Master of Eeveelution) #39

Huh? Lol what did I miss?

0 Likes

(Ambra's Arbiter) #40

Eh it’s been covered already (the whole Pendles thing). But I didn’t feel like erasing it. Move along now lol

0 Likes