Booster shield. Does boost stack?

i have a double dmg amp in my shield. 20% chance to drop 20% power up dmg.
Two question.
how is the duration of the buff? buff stack or not?

so? nobody can help me with this? Thanks

I have the same type of question. I wish I could help. There needs to be a codex with a lot more detailed explanations of what some effects do. I’m never certain my gear is working the way I think it should be.

I can’t honestly answer this but I doubt it. If it did I’m sure people would have made videos about it.

I mean boosts drop a lot, it’s not like they drop one at a time overwriting the prior ones. Imagine picking up 5 of them quickly and doubling your dps.

Well. I’ve tested it on vehicle in sanctuary. They stack. Screenshot in a while

screenshots here:

NO AMP

1X AMP
2X AMP
3X AMP

they DEFINITELY STACK

2 Likes

You need to update patch and online play . or you must pick up those booster from the ground by your self. a booster drop will auto loot like ammo . When you online

cheer

??? I know how it works, my question is about stacking effects of boosters. And after test, it seems right, they stack.

Good to hear.

That’s weird though, that’s not 20%, and it appears to have dropped your dot damage.

How did you test it? Did it say anything about dropping your dot damage?

The Dot is different colors… Either it was different guns from first to last 3 screenshots - or a Maliwan gun where one element suffered against armor more than the other.

Additionally, 20% may not show up clearly if other mayhem modifiers are involved - but the incomplete screenshots make it harder to tell what could be influencing it. I’d recommend a fuller scope of tests (with and without DoT) in NVHM to safely assume anything.

3 Likes

Maybe remove all talents and gear, save the shield and the gun, also.

1 Like

the DoT are from mine cold warrior mod that i’m using.
Same gun ofc, i play and test borderlands since like 10 years, i know what i’m doing. I used lucian cryo.

In sanctuary there isn’t any modifier even if you are in chaos 3. Just open the map and you can notice it.

For the flat 20%, i don’t know where is the problem. if i reset all skills and take off the mod, i have a flat 20% and they where stacking, i used 3 boosters and i had a flat 60% dmg.

Putting all skills and mod, it reduce the flat 20% to about 13%.
This game is bugged as ■■■■, but they stack, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Well that makes a lot more sense. It’s boosting the gun that’s all. It’s not boosting everything else.

Thanks for the update.

further test has been done. I HAD NOTHING EXCEPT WEAPON AND SHIELD.
They ■■■■■■■ stack. OOOOH god.

D O N T N E R F T H I S

2 Likes

Awesome news, thanks for all the testing =)

I doubt they will, it is not like it is massive increase when you factor everything else in, but maybe in future I may start picking them up when I see a bunch of them scattered. Lol :rofl:

1 Like